💀Video Games: Part 27💀

3rd POV
"Computer games?" Vil muttered out.

"Mnag blockbuster games that were once released. You can play it now by downloading them from the internet." Ortho explained while Idia next to him was dead still.

"A-Ah, you guys are n-not interested in games right?" Idia stuttered out.

"Hmm, what kind of games do you have?" Vil asked curiously.

"Sorry, Otaku can't read the situation sometimes- huh?" Idia blinked.

"I said.... What kind of games do you have?" Vil asked one more time.

"Eh- V-Vil-Shi.... You're interested in games even though you are a flashy supermodel!?" Idia yelped out.

"What's with that prejudice? No matter what kind of job we have, there are a certain number of people that love playing games." Vil said with a sigh. "In fact, there are many celebrities who carry a portable game console with them to pass the waiting time during transcription or filming. I don't carry a game console with me, but I've been invited many times before. Rather than wasting three hours here, I thought it wouldn't be a bad idea to try something that I won't usually do."

"Hmm... Vil-San's got a point there." Azul muttered out. "There are some Magicam glamour who make a living from broadcasting gameplay videos. It might connect to a new business." (A/n: you planning to become a GameTuber, Azul?)

"I have skme game consoles back in my hometown before, but I never played it since I entered Night Raven Collage." Jamil mumbled out.

"Demon instructor- I mean, hardworking Riddle-Shi and Prince Leona-Shi won't play console games at your house, right....?" Idia turned to the two.

"Ah? Of course not." Leona hummed out. "I played chess games on the computer before when I was too bored... But that's it."

"Before the game console, we didn't even have a TV in my parent's house." Riddle said to Idia.

"It's the answer I expected, I feel relieved. Thanks." Idia sighed in relief.

"Then I would recommend an easy game that even beginners can play!" Ortho suggested.

"No, I'll pass. Games are additive, it will make my learning skill decrease, my mom told me that before..." Riddle said, waving his hand dismissively. (A/n: well, your mom is a B-)

"Huh? Games will affect your learning skill?" Idia was flabbergasted. "Oh come on. There are people like that, they think everyone is with him just because something doesn't work for him!"

"... Butz it's true that your time of learning will decrease if you get to obsessed with games." Riddle mumbled out.

"Well, the point is 'If you get too obsessed wugh games' right? But on the contrary, if you okay games to a certain limit, it will affect your ability of thinking and judgments in a good way." Idia argued back. "I'd your grades dropped after playing games, then it's not the game's fault. It's hiur own fault for not being able to moderate. Can you please don't blame it in the games when you are the knee whk got obsessed with it?" (A/n: *In Plankton's Voice* CORRECT!)

"Oh no... I think he pressed the heat up switch of my brother." Ortho muttered softly.

"Oh! Don't get me wrong." Idia shook his head lightly. "I'm not asking Riddle-Shi to understand the merit of games. Playing games with someone who doesn't feel like 'enjoying the game's and criticizing you about it... It's a complete waste of time and it's rude in every way. I'm not going to deny your thoughts. In fact, Riddle-Shi has been living with that mindset while keeping your place as the top of the class, right? Then isn't it better to keep it this way? Or else it will be a problem if your grades drop just because you play games! Pfft!"