🎃Out Of Hand: Part 29🎃

3rd POV
It was the Sixth Day of Halloween Week as the Halloween Steering Committee and Crowley gathered in the Lecutre Hall for their Morning Meeting. Everyone was very reluctant to even get up from their beds becuase of what happened yesterday, but they all slugishly dragged themselves out to get the day over with.

"Good morning, everyone....." Crowley greeted with a tired tone. "We will start the meeting of the Halloweeb Steering Committee now....."

"He was just being lively two days ago, but now he looks comepletely depressed." Jade muttered out in suprise. (A/n: That's literally me during the week. Happy on Weekends, Depresso Esspresso on Monday.)

"Not only him, we have to deal with the Magicam Monsters from Morning to night...." Vil added. Everyone gave a tired sigh. "All the Halloween Steering Committee are exhausted."

"..... Hmm? Malleus isn't here." Kalim said, scanning the room and not seeing the tall Fae.

"I'm sorry, he's absemt from today's meeting." Lilia said with a small sigh. "The Magicam Monsters won't be able to return in good health if Malleus can no longer bear with their behavior. He seems to know about this too, that's why he says he needed some time alone."

"Spending Halloween alone...... That's so sad." Kalim shook his head gently with a frown.

"Just as you guys see, a lot of trouble has been happening in our campus now... The reports from Y/n I received were already overwhelming enough and having to deal with the Magicam Monsters is too much for me too handle." Crowley muttered to himself the last statement. "I received complaints from a certain student this morning....."

"Complaints?" Everyone muttered out. And then the doors opened.

"Hey hey you guys~~~~~~!!!" It was Grim who was riding on Hooty's back along with Y/n following behind.

"Y/n, Grim, and Hooty." Jack mumbled out.

"You guys look tired." Epel said.

"We got chased by the Halloween Visitors when we're inside and outside the Dorm!" Grim said, hopping off of Hooty.

"We didn't sleep well at night." Hooty added who was about to pass out any moment now.

"Even after we chased them out?" Lilia asked.

"They keep coming back." Y/n said with a yawn at the end. (A/n: Like Afton.)

"Yeah! Look, my eyes are red too!" Grim said, pointing his used to be blue eyes that are now turning red from the lack of sleep. "I have ben excited to spend Halloween.... Because everyone told me that it's a happy day that is celebrate once a year.... It's not fun at all!! Halloween is not a happy day, it's all a lie!"

"This was our first Halloween that we can spend time with others, but it's not like we hoped at all." Hooty added.

"...... I honestly prefer spending my Halloween alone now more than ever." Y/n added. Everyone all had the look of sorry and guilt on their faces.

"...... We are the ones who involved you in this trouble. I'm truly sorry." Lilia apologized to the Ramshackle Residents.

"Lilia doesn't need to apologize." Vil firmly said. "We're the Steering Committee. Our task is to make sure the school event runs smoothly. It's not a bad thing to make the guests and students happy."

"Yeah. At first we all were delighted to see the drastically increasing visitors. It's the result of our efforts." Jade said. "...... Well, I guess we can say this is either a good thing or bad thing."

"Kumumu......." Grim grumbled out.

""Have you gone to the top Halloween spot of Night Raven College?", "You must visit there! The best Halloween Week in Night Raven College."...... The whole Magicam is talking about these articles too." Cater said, remebering seeing all the feeds about Night Raven's Halloween Week. "There are even people who said you shouldn't talk about Halloween if you didn't go to the Halloween Week of Night Raven College. There's only two days left. The visitors will keep increasing at this time."

"That means the Magicam Monsters will keep appearing." Azul sighed out, not wanting to deal with them again.

"We've been through a lot of hard times when dealing with them, does that mean this situation will only get worse from now........!?" Epel yelped out.

"This is so depressing......" Idia muttered out.

"I'm worried about the last day." Jack mumbled.

"..... It's not the time to complain." Vil said. "In order to hold the Halloween Party safely tomorrow, we have to set up a plan to deal with those Magicam Monsters......" But before anyone could even speak up, the doors burst open, revealing the Ramshackle Ghosts.

"THIS IS BAD!!!!!!!!!" They shouted. Everyone mentally face palmed.

"I have seen this scene too many times, I only have bad feelings about this....." Crowley said, getting sick of the same scene over and over again. He now only expect the worst to happen whenever this happens now. ".... Ahem! The Ghosts of Ramshackle dorm, what happened?"

"G.... G..... The statues of the Great Seven has become a disaster!" Uncle T frantically reported.

"EH!?" Everyone was in horror.

"T-The Great Seven!?" Crowley stuttered out. "Everyone, we will stop the meeting now! Let's head to Main Street!" And without a thought in mind, everyone scrambled to get to Main Streat. When they arrived, they were in complete shock and Horror.

"T-This can't be happening....."

"Am I dreaming now?"

"It's hard to believe this scene is real."

"T-The statues of the Great Seven....."

"THE STATUES OF THE GREAT SEVEN HAS FALLEN DOWN!!!!!!!!!!" Crowley screamed. Y/n nearly fainted on the spot.

"Prefect!"

"Don't faint on us now!!"

"H-Hang in there, Y/n-Chan!!"

"W-Who would do such a terrible thing to the Great Seven!?" Y/n and Crowley yelped out.

"When we're looking around the campus, we saw the statues laying on the ground......" Uncle T said to thm.

"Does that mean we won't know the culprit is!?" Jack practically growled. Cater thought of a way to know who did this and pulled out his phone, going to his Magicam App.

"..... Okay, found them." Cater muttered out.

"EH!?" They all turned to Cater.

"Look at this Magicam Post." Cater said as he showed Crowley the post on his phone. ""We are the Great Seven! #FeelingCool #Posing #HereWeAreAtNRC #HappyHalloween".

"W-W....... What is thi!?" You could see some of Crowley's feathers had fallen off. "These are people standing on top of the statue base!"

"They push the staues away so they can pretend to become one of the Great Seven." Cater muttered out. "They even imitate the pose of the statues perfetly."

"Cater, I'm amazed that you can find the culprit out so fast." Deuce said to Cater.

"It's easy to find if you search 'Great Seven' and 'Halloween' on Magicam." Cater said to Deuce. "Looking at the time they post the picture and the surronding, it seems like they sneak into our campus during yesterday midnight."

"These people are psychos..." Y/n muttered out, holding her head.

"They talk about their rude action without feeling embarassed for it......" Lilia mumbled out. "They don't seem to be aware that their actions are troubling others."

"This.... This is...... This is so sad......" Crowley whimpered out.

To Be Continued~