💎Ebony Hair: Part 38💎

3rd POV
Mutters if staff workers for the VDC was heard all around while they set up for the rehearsals, and performance.

"Whoa, the stage they were still working on this morning is all ready to go, y'know." Grim said as he looks at the Purple Stage in awe.

"There are so many reporters." Hooty hooted out.

"So many cameras... Makes me nervous." Y/n muttered softly.

"Hey, you guys! The rehearsals for VDC is going to get under way soon." One of the cameraman said. "So guess you're staff or performers, you need to leave."

"That pineberry, furball, and owls are with us. They have a backstage pass, as you can see." Soon, Vil came by.

"Y-You're Vil Shöenheit! My apologies." The cameraman said to Vil.

"You must be high on the food chain if you're showing up last, Manager." Vil said with a smirk on his face to Y/n.

"Did you get a feel for the festival spirit?" Soon, Rook came as well.

"There are a crazy number of people waiting in line for the same-day tickets, y'know!" Grim said to Rook.

"Really? Heck yeah! This is going to be so hype." Kalim and Jamil soon came. They were followed by Ace, Deuce, and Epel.

"There are a whole lot of cameras and press here too. They're all probably here since Vil and Neige will both be performing." Jamil muttered out.

"Oh yeah. Ace, Deuce, Epel." Hooty hooted out. "Riddle and Jack said they'll have your hides if you drop the ball during the performance."

"Ugh, don't put even more pressure on us." Deuce yelped out.

"N-Now I'm really starting to sweat..." Epel stuttered out.

"We've got rehearsals now, then three hours until we go on stage. What're you goi g to do if we let nerves get to you now?" Ace said to the two.

"He's right. We have rehearsal to make sure nothing will go wrong during the real thing." Vil said. "It's the norm that every VDC the school hosting the event is the first to perform. We have to put on a show that makes all who come after us look like nothing but potatoes."

"Yeah!" They cheered out.

"Vi-Vil?" Someone stuttered out. (A/n: HE'S HERE!!!)

"Huh?" Vil turned to whom ever called him.

"It is you, Vi-Vil!" It was Neige LeBlanche.

"Neige?!" Vil yelped out.

"It's been a while. How are you?" Neige asked Vil. "I heard on the news that you'd be performing during the Vocal & Dance Championship this year. So I was really looki g forward to seeing you!"

"Isn't that.... Neige LeBlanche?!" Epel stuttered out to the others.

"Oh man, he's to a celeb. The way he holds himself and speaks is all prim and proper." Ace muttered out.

"Hm... Yeah, he looks really good, but..." Deuce mumbled. "He's not putting off the same overwhelming aura that Vil had when we first met him."

"True. He isn't really overly sparkly or flashy." Kalim added.

"His beauty is a subdued one, unlike Vil's. Like a small flower growing in a magnificent field." Rook mumbled out.

"Hmph. People who can smile without a care in the world like that are the type to hide something deep, down inside." Jamil huffed out. "That's just how celebrities are, right?"