🎃 Reverse Physiology: Part 16🎃

3rd POV
In the Library where the Ignihyde Stamp Rally Venue is being held, people who came to visit was amazed by the decorations and spooky atmosphere.

"Look, what a beautiful illumination... The magical lights are shining down, it's so romantic." A girl said in awe, enchanted by the hologram.

"I heard the chirping of birds. It really feels like we're inside a forest, it's so relaxing." A boy added. "Ah, the vine if pumpkins that's reflected on the bookshelves, it looks like a heart!"

"Eh, where is it!?" The girl squeled out. "... Your right! So cute~~~!" Idia, who was standing close by, has heard what the two had said and was feeling offended by their comments.

"Romantic? Heart? Cute?" Idia muttered out. "What do you find "Romantic" and "Cute" about a Misty Forest? This place is the same with the respected horror movie "Pumpkin Hollow", it's scary okay!?" The flame haired male huffed out as his hair lit up a bit in frustration. He calmed down a bit after a few calming breaths. "The vine just happened to look like a heart, we didn't do it on purpose... It's not illumination. It's projection mapping."

"Wah! Jack-o'-lanterns just flew out from the bookshelf!" The boy from earlier yelped out as a flying Jack-o'-lantern flew by him.

"It's so adorable~~~!!" The girl on the other hand wasn't scared, more like she was enjoying how "Cute" the setting is.

"Here it is, cute again! These party people will keep saying the same thing no matter what they see!!" Idia yelped out. He soon went into his Sulking Mode. "If you love seeing adorable things, you shouldn't come to a dark library... You should have opened up a home party and brought your specialty dishes!"

"Idia, you seem to be holding grudges against those people." Soon, Jade and Azul came by.

"He seems more like being envious than holding grudges." Azul said.

"Huh? I'm not even envious of them." Idia said, turning to the duo. "I'm just saying it's a waste to show them my projection mapping. If I show up wearing the costume, I bet they will say "It's a ghost of a Pumkin~~~ So cute~~~!".... They will definitely say something like that!"

"I can't fully deny it..." Azul mumbled out, a small bead of sweat rolled down his cheek.

"Right? This will become an insult towards "Pumpkin Hollow"!" Idia huffed out. "If the other people hear the rumor of our Halloween venue... They will think "I see, Pumpkin Hollow is actually a cute movie~~!". Then this will make me the crusher of the original movie!!!! Rather than committing a serious crime like this, it's better if I shut down the projection mapping!"

"SHUT DOWN!?" Azul and Jade yelped out.

"I was worried if anything wrong would happen since the number if customers of this year's Halloween has been increasing..." Azul sighed out.

"We are right about this." Jade chuckled softly.

"Azul Ashengrotto. Jade Leech." Ortho said as he floated over to the three. "Thank you for checking on my brother. You have been worried about him right!"

"Of course!" Azul said to Ortho.

"Your brother has just said to shut down the projection mapping. Ortho, what will you do?" Jade asked the little robot boy.

"Hmm, I didn't tell my brother about this before..." Ortho hummed lightly. "Actually, I don't really like Halloween. I just want to make a new memory with my brother... But if he doesn't want to do this, I won't force him. We can still do the stamping without the projection mapping, it wouldn't cause any trouble... We will spend the Halloween Week in our room." (A/n: Y'all's needs to breathe fresh air and touch grass!)

"You can't do that!" Azul said.

"Eh?" The Shroud brothers flinched. A bit taken aback by Azul.

"A-Azul Ashengrotto? What's wrong? You suddenly hold your fist..." Ortho stuttered out, asking the silver haired male what's wrong.

"Please don't say something like that... We only celebrate this once a year." Azul sighed out. "Jade and I know that Idia have been working hard for this as a Halloween Steering Committee. It would be a waste if you stop... No I mean, it will break our hearts if you do so."

"You're trying to say it's a waste right?" Idia muttered out.

"I want all students of Night Raven Collage to enjoy Halloween together." Azul said to Idia reassuringly. "Jade, don't you think so?" He turned to the teal haired male.

"Yes. We can't continue the Halloween Week." Jade said. "If Idia and Ortho don't take part in this. We have a lot of visitors here. Let's enjoy this Halloween altogether. In that way, Ortho will love Halloween more."

"You guys must be up to something..." Idia sighed. "... But it's not going to affect me. I can't continue with this since it's just gonna give out the wrong concept of this movie, directing the people to a misconception of this movie...... I won't do something like that!"

"I see..." Azul mumbled. "That means the passion of Idia for "Pumpkin Hollow" was that tiny."

"..... Huh?" Idia flinched a bit. His yellow eyes widened in shock. "How can you get a conclusion like that after hearing my words just now?"

""I will show you them the charm of Pumpkin Hollow by Projection Mapping and live action show"." Azul quoted what Idia has said before. "You have said this before Halloween Week started. If you stop this means you're not going to promote this video anymore."

"T-That's..... Because the customers keep saying these decorations are adorable..." Idia stuttered out.

"Isn't that the best way to promote this movie for those who haven't watched the movie before?" Jade said.

"Ugh. This is a hard deal for adults... It's hard to accept but that is truth..." Idia muttered out in slight defeat.

"You can improve your projection mapping more." Azul suggested to Idia. "But if you were to stop all this, and leave it abandoned... That means your love for the movie isn't enough!"

"HUH~~!?" Idia was offended. "Normal version, limited version, remake version. Director's cut version, I have all of the discs of Pumpkin Hollow. I'm a big fan of "Pumpkin Hollow"! Stop mocking me!"

"But it's meaningless if you can't deliver the attractiveness of the movie." Azul shrugged lightly.

"I can do it!! I can deliver it to them!!" Idia huffed out. "Don't look down on me!! The way to let the normies know the creepiness of this movie... I will make a Halloween that is full of the attractiveness of "Pumpkin Hollow"!" Idia then turned to Ortho. "Ortho, let's fix the data of Projection Mapping will all the dorm students. I ignored the whole story since I was desperate to show them the famous scene of this movie... Let's make a video that will make them know the scariness of Pumpkin Knight! We must be faithful to the entire movie, and creepy scary but will let them feel like continuing the story... Change it to a show that will make them feel nervous!... Ah. Don't forget to fix the vines video that looks like a heart. In order to complete the scene of my appearance to the fullest, I must practice my acting! Let's do our best!"

"I-It's my first time seeing my brother being motivated over a school event!" Ortho stuttered out. "If my brother wants to do this, I'll help him!"

"Ah, that's good to hear. Let's enjoy a Happy Halloween." Azul said, a small sigh of relief escaped his lips.

"Yeah! Thank you, both of you!" Ortho turned to the Octavinelle duo.

"We didn't do anything that is thankworthy..." Jade mumbled out. "... Then can we place a review at the entrance of the Library?"

"Eh? Review?" Ortho blinked.

To Be Continued~