💀Stars Align: Part 32💀

3rd POV
"I haven't installed the latest extended version on my computer...." Idia stuttered out. "It's a bit impossible to play the quest today...." Idia opened the Message Box and typed down a respond.

~★~

Muscle Kurenai:
About the new dungeon mission we promised to play tonight...

Nekura Samurai:
Great job, Muscle Kurenai-Shi!

I'm sorry, I have something to do in real life....

I think I can't play the quest that we promised tonight!

Even though we promised to clear the mission as fast as possible before seeing the spoiler, I'm so ashamed of myself.....!

Please don't worry about me, you can enjoy it first!

Muscle Kurenai:
You don't have to apologize. In fact, I also have something to do today.

I sent you a message to tell you about this.

Nekura Samurai:
Ah, I see... Then let's play again next time!!

Muscle Kurenai:
Yeah, it's the extended version we were looking forward to.

After all, I want to play the new map with you, who has been my comrade ever since I started playing this game.

~★~

"... Wait.... Isn't he too cool for saying this line out...?" Idia muttered softly. He wasn't expecting "Muscle Kurenai" to say something like that out of nowhere. "'Muscle Kurenai'-Shi, it's been two years ever since we played games together.... Not only the distance be keeps with me, but also the kind words that he will say to a lonely Otaku.... I only feel thankful for him."

~★~

Nekura Samurai:
After we started to go on adventures together, we cleared the dungeon and raided missions countless of times.

There are many times we get defeated...

And I wasn't able to get used to the cheerful atmosphere of the guild.

You will talk to me, even though I always play solo.

I'm really grateful for you.

Please continue to take care of me from now on...!!

Muscle Kurenai:
What's wrong? All of a sudden. I'm the one that should be thankful.

I was a beginner in games before, but the reason why I get to enjoy various online games now,

It's all thanks to your guidance.

Thank you for teaching grandpa a lot of things.

~★~

"Is it because I got trapped in the same room with those Problematic Children for a long time in real life? It really touched my heart... This is what friends are for. I'm sure it is!!" Idia chuckled out. "Even though I've never met him in real life. But.... 'Muscle Kurenai'-Shi sometimes refers to himself as an 'old man's, I wonder how old he is in real life. He's always calm, so I guess he is older than me... But there are also some young Otaku that refer to themselves as grandpa~ Well, the real age of online friends doesn't matter anyway." (A/n: Who's telling him?)

~★~

Nekura Samurai:
I think I might be free next week, so feel free to contact me anytime!