💮Fault: Part 24💮

3rd POV
A few days had passed since the incident. But the sudden fights never seemed to stop. The Dorm Leaders and former Dorm Leaders try to keep the peace as much as they could, but in the end, there's nothing much they could really do. They don't know who would do this and what their motives were, and the only person who knew the person's motives couldn't remember. They only hope it's all gonna be over by the end of the year.

"Still nothing, huh?" Fritz said as he walked along side Vixxer.

"Nothing yet on Diasomnia's part. What about Ignihyde? Got any info?" Vixxer asked.

"Not even my own brother knows either." Fritz answered with a sigh.

"Hey." Tover and Diamant soon joined the two.

"Hey." They replied back.

"Geez, this who situation is bring us all down." Soon enough, Gin and King walked along side them.

"How's M/n and F/n handling this?" King asked.

"...." Everyone went quiet.

"Um... Why did everyone go silent?" King gulped.

"You didn't know?" Diamant muttered out.

"I don't like where this is going." King stuttered out.

"Hm? Oh, hey guys." Elliott greeted them.

"Hey, E. Do you know what happened to F/n and M/n?" King asked.

"You don't know?" Elliott gasped lightly.

"Why does everyone keep saying that!?" King groaned lightly.

"M/n and F/n's relationship is on the rocks because of this constant stressful situation." Elliott mumbled out to King.

"What!?" King yelped out. "Man, even the coolheaded people are cracking under this pressure."

"Everyone cracks some way or another." Vixxer said.

"That's true." Tover nodded.

"Come on. We still got a meeting after class is over." Diamant said as they all nodded.

The whole Atmosphere in Night Raven Collage was thick enough to cut it with a sword. The only times they know they're safe is in classes, knowing well that there's at least a teacher to handle the situation. Everyone got distant with one another to prevent anymore accidents. But one seems eerily cheerful.

"Hello hello hello~!"

"Goth?" Everyone in the group was confused nonetheless.

"How's everyone doing?" Goth said cheerfully.

"... What?" They have no words.

"You do realize the atmosphere of this school, right?" Gin said.

"Hm? What atmosphere?" Goth chuckled out.

"Dude! Read the room!" King said.

"Will you stop already!!!" Everyone froze.

"Oh? What could that be?" Goth said with a smile. The group soon rushed to the all too familiar voice.

"M/n!?" Diamant gasped.

"Is fighting..." Elliott gulped.

"F/n..." King couldn't believe his eyes.

"Will you just calm down, M/n!" F/n said.

"Oh no no no, F/n." M/n said. Something was wrong with her. "You have no right to say I should calm down! All of this is YOUR fault!" She shouted.