💀Secrets Untold: Part 14💀

A/n
*Sips Coffee* So, a few comments wanted to know how the Boys would feel after that little Forehead Kiss from Rook. They wouldn't find out and just feel a brief disturbance like something forbidden just happened before shrugging it off.

3rd POV
High up in the night sky, the full moon and stars illuminated the darkness above, Rook concentrated on his course of action.

"The traces are leading to the North. By using the Broom or transporter, it will take a day.... No, half a day if I fly faster...." Rook muttered out, speeding up his Broomstick. "I ended up bidding farewell in that way, is Monsieur Crabapple angry with it? And that look in Mademoiselle Hibou's eyes....."

"......... Rook...... Rook-San......" A faint Voice was heard in the wind.

"Hehe, yes. He will definitely yell at me with this cheerful voice.... Huh?" Realization hits Rook like a truck.

"I FINALLY CAUGHT YOU! WAIT FOR ME!!!!!!" Epel shouted at Rook angrily. He was on his own Broomstick. (A/n: he looks like and Angry Puppy)

"STOP RIGHT THERE!!!" Hooty shouted out. He was riding with Y/n who used Owlbert.

"FOR THE LOVE OF TITAN! SLOW THE HECK DOWN WILL YOU!!" Y/n shouted in annoyance. "I should've stayed at Night Raven...."

"Epel-Kun!? Y/n-San!?" Rook yelped out, stopping his Broom abruptly. "Did you follow me!?"

"I have decided! If I don't chase after you then I'm not myself anymore!" Epel huffed out, stopping next to Rook. Y/n stopped close by them, giving a sigh.

"I hate this already...." Y/n muttered softly.

"I can't let you go alone! I'll go too!" Epel huffed out with a scowl.

"Ooh la la! You can't, Monsieur Crabapple, it's dangerous!" Rook yelped out.

"It's the same with you! You can't even defeat the Armored People!" Epel pointed out.

"That's...." Rook muttered.

"If you don't stop, I'll knock you down!!" Epel said as he tried knocking Rook's Broomstick over. "I'll light up the tip of the Broom! Take this!"

"Wait what-?" Y/n took a second to process what Epel just said as Epel launched a fire ball at Rook, but it missed by a long shot. "EPEL!"

"Damn it! I can't cast Magic while flying, the broom is losing control...." Epel gulped as he tried steading his Broom.

"It's shaking!" Hooty hooted out.

"Non! Stop it, Epel-Kun!" Rook pleaded.

"Only if you stop flying! Ha!" Epel launched another spell that barely missed. "Ugh....! Not yet! Another one!"

"D'accord! D'accord! Alright, I surrender!" Rook yelped out, raising his hands in surrender. "Epel-Kun, let's land somewhere for the time being."

"No! I will never go back!" Epel huffed out.

"I feel like I'm with Ace and Deuce again." Y/n deadpanned.

"That's not it. We should calm down and talk first." Rook calmly said to Epel. "And if you keep flying in that outfit, your body will soon get cold. Really..... You didn't even cast the windshield magic, both of your lips are turning blue. I won't send you back anymore, so come with me."

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

After safely landing on solid ground, the cold settled in Epel and Y/n's bodies after the adrenaline died down.