🎃Halloween Expectations: Part 12🎃

3rd POV
"Yo, Grim, Hooty, Owlbert, and Y/n. What a cool costume." Ace said the Ramshackle residents. A sly smirk appeared on his face.

"Ace..." Grim muttered out. And soon, his smirk appeared on his furry face. "... You're actually worried about us right? You can't play it off now! Please continue to look after me like that! Nyahaha!" Grim soon jumped into Ace's shoulder.

"It's not like I'm worried about you guys...." Ace mumbled out, a light pink shade was on his checks. But it disappeared as soon as Grim started to nuzzle onto Ace. "Hey, don't nuzzle on me, your fur is sticking to my clothes!"

"Thank you for telling the ghosts about our costumes." Y/n said to Ace with a smile. "It was honestly a shocker coming from you of all people."

"That's nothing." Ace said to the girl as Grim hops off of Ace. "After we split, I ran into Deuce on the way back to Heartslabyul. Me and Deuce are just joking about how you guys are going to celebrate a lonely Halloween... We just happened to be infront of Ramshackle Dorm at the time to get something! So you don't have to thank me, leave it for the ghosts who made the costumes for you."

"Aww, who know a stone headed person like you can be such a sweetheart!" Y/n giggled out. This made Ace blush a bit.

"Shut Up! I'm not a Sweetheart!" Ace stuttered out.

"You're blushing!" Y/n said as the used to be pink blush turn red. Jamil's eye twitched a bit as he soon jumped into the conversation.

"Have you guys looked at the decorations of Halloween week?" Jamil asked, stepping infront of Ace a bit.

"Yeah, it becomes noon after we look around all 7 of the stamp rally venues. What are you guys doing now?" Hooty and Grim asked.

"We just got back from our Basketball practice. Well today we finished earlier than usual." Ace answered. "If you're asking for the reason, today is the first day of Halloween!"

"We can't continue the practice because the first year students are getting excited for this." Jamil huffed out, crossing his arms and glancing at Ace a bit.

"Same goes to you, you have been checking on your phone all day." Ace said to Jamil. "You are curious about the situation of the Scarabia stamp rally venue, right?"

"I feel like it's got something to do with Kalim." Hooty whispered to Y/n softly.

"That's.... I was checking my phone in case Kalim called me when something bad happened." Jamil huffed out.

"Told ya." Hooty hooted out.

"They seem to love Halloween a lot. Well, me too!" Floyd chimed happily. He soon turned to Y/n with a smile. "Little Shrimp, which Halloween decorations are the out of all Seven Dorms?" Jamil and Ace's eyes turned to the two. Bending down a bit to the girl, he asked. "... It's Octavinelle right? It's scary and creepy, it feels a lot like Halloween, right?"

"I-I... umm..." y/n stuttered out. Jamil pushed Floyd off of Y/n as he look up at the tall eel.

"You're straight up threatening... I think the theme of Scarabia is the best." Jamil said the last part proudly as he looks back at Y/n.

"Hey, don't give into their pressure!" Ace said from behind the two males. But Ace couldn't help but feel competitive against the two. "The venue and costume of Heartslabyul are the best, right?"

"What do you think!?" The three chimed as they wait for the girl's reply.

"Uhm..." Sweat rolled down Y/n's face. She couldn't really decide on who's is better.

"Just day the skeleton costume is the coolest." Ace said to the girl with a charming smile.

"You don't have to listen to Ace just because he's your classmate." Jamil said to Y/n.

"That's right. You just have to say the decorations of Octavinelle are the best." Floyd added.

"You guys are too desperate." Y/n sighed out lightly. This kind of struck the three a bit but kept their cool.

"Of course. Halloween decides the dignity of Night Raven Collage." Jamil said, placing his hands on his hips.

"Just like Crewel had said before, not only the people from this Island, the people from outside the island also came to visit the Halloween of our campus." Ace added, recalling what Crewel had said to them before.

"The people from outside the island?" Hooty and Grim tilted their heads in curiosity.

"Yep, the costumers who came outside the island." Ace nodded. "Grim might not know about this but the island is located in a super obscure area. We used the Dark Mirror to return to our home when the Holiday arrived, but if we want to go back during the other time... You have to go to the nearest airport, transfer to the bus after that, then ride on a boat, then transfer to another boat again, then ride a bus..." Ace explained briefly on how to get to island without using the Dark Mirror.

"Deja Vu to that time in Scarabia?" Y/n muttered out.

"Yup." Hooty nodded.

"It's really difficult to reach this island!" Ace sighed out.

"I never knew this island was so far away in the countryside!" Grim yelped out.

"You should have said this Island is mythical." Jamil said to Ace.

"That's why we appreciate days like this since this Island will be lively once in a while." Floyd added. "Events like Magift and Halloween are being counted as tourism for visitors. If we show them an unfinished exhibition, it will cause a lot of problems."

"That's right. We have to do our best for school events." Jamil nodded with a smile. "In the past few years, the number of customers that came to visit Vil are increasing, that means the expectations of the customers that came are getting higher and higher. What's even more..."

"What...?" Grim muttered out when Jamil trailed off a bit.

"I WANT THE VISITORS TO SAY OUR DORM IS THE BEST!" The three males said in unison. They were very competitive when it comes to these things... And maybe to impress Y/n as a bonus.

"The people from our campus have too much pride..." Grim muttered out.

"Ironic coming from you." Hooty whispered softly.

"What was that??" Grim turned to the snowy owl, but Hooty just shrugged.

"All decorations and costumes are being made by all the dorm students of each dorm." Jamil said. "We didn't want the guests to say something like "The decorations of the dorm are not good enough"."

"That's right. It's connected to our honor." Floyd added.

'This school and I have a lot more things in common than I thought.' Y/n thought to herself.

To Be Continued~