🎃Pirates: Part 34🎃

3rd POV
""The Skeleton Protecting The Curse Cemetery"... Thanks to you guys, this plan is a big success!" Cater chimed happily.

"But we are covered in dirt!" Ace pouted.

"You should be prepared for this. Or else we wouldn't have succeeded in this plan." Riddle said to Ace.

"My hair is full of dirt... We should take a shower as soon as possible when we arrive at our dorm." Trey chuckled lightly.

"Ah, wait! Let's take a picture first!" Cater said, pulling out his phone.

"Eh, now? Your costume is full of dirt too, are you sure you want to take a picture?" Trey said to Cater.

"It's the feeling of Victory! Don't worry, you guys look so cool!" Cater chuckled out. "I can upload this when Halloween is over. The hashtag would be... That's it. #RehearsingSeriously #ThePowerOfHeartslabyul!"

"Hahaha! I bet those Magicam Monsters would be surprised when they see this post!" Deuce laughed.

"Alright then, I'm going to take the picture now. You know what to say right?" Cater said, turning to everyone as they nodded. "King, join in on this!" King beaned as he floated above the Heartslabyul residents as Cater prepared the Camera App. "Here we go... One two!"

"HAPPY HALLOWEEN!"

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

At the Colosseum, where Savanaclaw's Stamp Rally Venue is being held in, everyone got ready and was in their places as they waited for Magicam Monsters to appear. In a blink of an eye, Magicam Monsters did arrive and was taking the "Treasure" as Savanaclaw Residents rushed in and immediately warned them.

"Wait! Put the Treasure back!" One of the Savanaclaw Residents said to the Magicam Monsters but they got away.

"Damnit, we lost them... Where are you! come out!" Another Savanaclaw Resident shouted. "Hey, let's search over there!!" And off they went to find the Treasure Thieves.

"..... Are they gone? Haa~ I'm so tired, I can't run anymore!" A Boy sighed out as he soon relaxed.

"They stormed towards us with an angry look on their face. The students of Night Raven Collage are really scary~" A Girl huffed out, shoving a fake Ruby in her pocket.

"[Please Don't Touch The Treasure]" A sign read.

"There's so many warning signs that warned us not to touch the treasures..." The Boy mumbled. "I think there is no need to be angry if we just borrow one or two out of this amount of Treasures."

"I know right~~ It's not a problem if we put it back to where it belongs!" The Girl huffed out.

"It would be best if the rumor said our wish will be granted after taking a picture of these treasures is true." The Boy said, turning to the Girl. "We want to follow the trend! Let's take a cool picture now before it's too late~~~!" They soon took out their phones and soon started taking pictures, selfies, videos, and posting them on Magicam.

A few feet away from them, Ruggie and Leona observe from afar on the Pirate Ship. They have a good view on what's going on without being noticed by the Visitors and Magicam Monsters.

"Ah~Ah, look." Ruggie said, lazily pointing to the Magicam Monsters a few feet away from them. "They keep taking the picture without even aware how much trouble they are causing to the others."

"Hmph, just let them do as they want." Leone mumbled out. "It's easy to hunt down prey once they have let their guard down."

"Yeah! It's pretty difficult to pretend we're not able to catch up with those Magicam Monsters." One of the Savanaclaw Residents muttered out.

"Hahaha, they really thought that we could catch them! Dorm Leader! Let's get rid of the-" The Savanaclaw Resident was cut off by a ghostly hand in their head.

"Be patient, boys. Hunting's not fun if we rush in." Tover said to the Savanaclaw Residents.

"The Tiger's right. And I'm not the one in charge of arranging this." Leona mumbled out, turning his head to the Savanaclaw Residents. "The one in charge is..... Jack. We will follow your plan. Whether we will have a delicious meal or not, it all depends on you. Are you ready?" Jack glanced at Tover as Tover gave a small smile and nodded. Jack turned back to Leona.

"..... Of course!" Jack answered as adrenaline started to pump through his veins. "We will definitely chase them away with this plan!"

"Oh. Jack is so motivated." Ruggie hummed out.

"Remember not to make any mistake, First Year Student." Leona said to Jack. Leona got a light smack on the back of his head by Tover.

"Don't listen to him, Kid. Just relax and be confident. Use that inner wolf of yourself and make those Magicam Monsters scream." Tover gave a smirk as Jack nodded with a mischievous smirk on his lips. "It's your call, Captain Jack Howl."

"Everyone, let's go!" Jack howled out as everyone's aura turned intimidating.

"YEAH!" They Cheered out, getting to their places.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"I will take a picture now~ Is this angle okay?" The Boy chimed, looking at the Girl.

"It's perfect! Here we go." The Girl beamed as they ready themselves to take the picture.

Suddenly, clouds of Sand appeared and floated around them like they were stuck in a sandstorm, making it hard to see. It disappeared as soon as it came, making the two jump in surprise by the sudden sand clouds.

"Eh!?" They yelped out.

"The treasures.... Just turned into sand!?" The Boys yelped out. The Treasures were gone and replaced with nothing but sand.

"Stop joking! Make sure you don't break it again~~~" The Girl didn't care and just continued with the Picture Taking.

"I'm not the one who did it. Well, then we just have to take the other treasures!" The Boy huffed out as he grabbed the closest Treasure that captured his attention first. "Oh, this necklace looks cool. Let's take this next. Okay, get ready..." Like the previous events, the Treasure turned into sand. "IT TURNED TO SAND AGAIN!?" One by one, the Treasures vanish into nothing but sand. "This... This... This too!? Everything I touch is turning into sand! WHAT IS HAPPENING!?"

"Hehehe... Foolish mortal.... Taking what doesn't belong to you~?" A deep husky voice spoke out darkly.

"Eh~~...... It's too creepy.... Hey, let's get out of here!" The Boy said to the Girl in fear. "Are you still posing for the picture!? That's enough!"

"..... I can't....." The Girl muttered.

"Eh?"

"I CAN'T MOVE!" The Girl shouted.

"HUH?? There's no way...." The Boy went over to the Girl but suddenly he couldn't move at all. "Uh! I can't move too....!"

'I can't open my mouth!' The Girl thought as she tried to speak but couldn't.

'What is happening now!?' The Boy thought in a panic. Some Savanaclaw Residents came over as they acted like they were still looking for the Magicam Monsters.

"Where did they go...." One muttered.

'Ah, it's the people who chased us before!' The two were relieved to see someone else was here.

"We should find them faster, or else something bad is going to happen." One of the Savanaclaw Residents muttered out. "Those Visitors didn't know about anything! They might become a sacrifice for the "Curse"!"

'C-Curse?' The Girl gulped.

"I didn't know a real treasure would mix with those replicas..." The Savanaclaw Resident muttered out.

"Even though the Pirate has become a Ghost now..." The Other mumbled out. "They won't forgive anyone who touches the treasures that belongs to the.. if there are any people who do so, the Vengeful Spirit of the Pirate will take their life..."

To Be Continued~