💀Infirmary Talk: Part 12💀

3rd POV
A few minutes later, Y/n and Jack arrived at the Infirmary as a few students enter and exit through the doors.

"Excuse me." Jack said as they take a look around the room, seeing how all the beds were occupied by injured students.

"Stay! Sorry but we have run out of beds. Write your name on the paper there and wait in your Dorm. The school nurse will go on patrol later.... Hmm?" Crewel stopped mid sentence when he saw it was just Jack and Y/n. "Oh, you guys look healthy. Why are you here?"

"Ruggie-Senpai and Rook-Senpai tell us to check the condition of the guys that were being carried inside." Jack answered as they moved out of the way of the doors. "Mr. Crewel too, why are you here?"

"I heard that the two puppies in my class are here. Seriously, how can they be so reckless...." Crewel sighed out. Y/n winced a bit, blaming herself for not protecting them during battle. "Um, Y/n is also slightly injured. Come. If it's just a scratch, I can take care of it." Y/n nodded as Crewel sat her down on a stool as he took care of her injuries.

"Where are Deuce and the others.... Ah." Jack immediately spotted them.

"They haven't woken up yet." Epel said, Hooty asleep in his lap.

"Epel. Are you fine to get up now?" Jack asked.

"I'm fine. I still feel a little pain though." Epel answered with a small nod.

"I analyzed the traces of magic on you, most of the attacks were aimed to stun you guys." Crewel said as he wrapped Y/n's hand in a bandage. "The serious physical injury was probably caused by the place you battle at."

"What do you mean....?" Epel muttered out.

"Casting powerful Magic in such a shabby building like that will definitely cause injury to both your enemies and allies." Crewel explained. "It's difficult for First Years to attack with magic while deflecting the falling rubble with a magic barrier. When you're facing a sudden battle, it is important to judge the situation calmly. Or else, you will end up like that." Crewel gestures over at Ace and Deuce lying on the beds.

"H-Hahaha. The rubble was falling all the time during the battle, I guess?" Epel stuttered out, avoiding eye contact.

"There was also a cauldron falling from the rooftop.... And the windows were destroyed by magic too...." Y/n sighed heavily.

"This is why I hate bad boys who act without thinking of the consequences.... After they wake up, I'll discipline them again." Crewel muttered out, finishing up Y/n's treatment.

"...... It's my fault." Crewel, Epel, and Jack turned to Y/n with a look of confusion. "I was tasked to protect the others while our Seniors battled the Watchers. I got blinded by my own emotions when I saw Grim. I had no control over myself and recklessly casted Magic. I'm sorry."

"But you did it for Grim-Kun...." Epel yelped out.

"It doesn't matter who they did it for. If the Puppies did something stupid, it's a trainer's duty to scold them." Crewel firmly said. "It's a relief that you guys ended up with just injuries this time... If your opponent wanted to take your Life, it would have been an irretrievable matter now."

"Yes.... I'm sorry." Epel muttered out. "Vil-San knew that, that's why he ordered the First Years to stay back..... It's always like this. I lose all the time, how lame. I can only look at Vil-San being taken away...."

"I knew I can't do anything from the beginning." Y/n mumbled.

"..... No one is good at everything from the start." Jack said, placing a hand on Y/n's shoulder.

"Eh?" Epel looks up at Jack.

"Our Seniors weren't strong from the beginning either." Jack added. "Didn't they become stronger by enduring the pain after being frustrated many times? 'I couldn't do this', 'I couldn't do that'. Nothing will change if you keep feeling down. 'What can we do after this'. That's the most important thing for us now. So stop being sad..... It's annoying."

"Jack-Kun...." Epel and Y/n smiled, feeling much better now.

"Well done, Howl. Good answer." Crewel said to Jack. "Regarding the location of the Students and Headmaster who were taken away, the school faculty will do the best to see if there's anything we can do. Both Felmier and Y/n should rest and recover."

"Understood. I can walk now, so I'll return to my Dorm." Epel nodded.

"It seems like none of our Dorm Students are being taken to the Infirmary Room, I should head back to my Dorm too." Jack said with a smile.

"What about Hooty? Is he gonna be okay?" Epel asked.

"He's fine." Y/n said, rising from her seat. "This happened before a couple of times. He'll wake up in a few minutes."

"That's a relief to hear." Epel muttered.

"Mr. Crewel, please take care of Ace-Kun and Deuce-Kun." Epel said, turning to Crewel.

"Of course. Both of them are the puppies I kept, I'll take good care of them." Crewel mumbled out. "Same with Y/n... And Grim too. All of the students of of Class 1-A and Crewel-Sama puppies. But... I don't allow others to discipline them! It really pisses me off!"

"Me too... I'll never forgive them!" Epel huffed out.

"Sit down!..... Listen up, Puppies." Crewel mumbled out. "From now on, adults will handle the matter. You don't have to think about anything, just be obedient."

"Yes! Excuse me!" Jack and Epel nodded as they and Y/n soon exited the room. Crewel sighed as worry filled his eyes.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

At Main Street, the Trio walked silently to the Hall of Mirrors to head to their Dorms.

"You seem to be really good at handling Hooty, Epel." Y/n said, turning to the boy.

"Ah- it's nothing really. Last year, I took care of a baby Owl and it's mother because there was a blizzard in my Hometown. Every now and then, they would come visit me as a thank you for helping!" Epel said to Y/n with a smile.

"Aww! That's so sweet of you, Epel." Y/n said with a smile.

"By the way, Y/n. Ramshackle Dorm has been destroyed now, where are you going to stay?" Jack asked the Girl.

"I can always call on Lilia to help, but I'm not sure now's the right time...." Y/n muttered out, giving a helpless sigh.

"Hey, Y/n-San. You should stay at Pomefiore before Ramshackle Dorm is being fixed." Epel said to Y/n, tugging on her sleeve lightly. "I believe Vil-San would say that.... I guess."

"Yeah, he would definitely say that." Jack nodded with a smile.

"Alright, if you insist." Y/n mumbled out.

"Fufu, let's return to Pomefiore together then! I'm sure Rook-San will welcome you too!" Epel chuckled out.

"Where are we going???"

"Hooty!!" The three yelped out.

"What? What is it? What's going on?" Hooty groggily blinked.

"You okay, bud? You used up a lot of energy in that fight." Y/n said, taking Hooty in her arms.

"I'm fine. Can't fly for a while, but ik fine." Hooty hooted out, plopping his head against Y/n's arm.

"Get some rest Hootcifer. You'll need it."

To Be Continued~