💮Roadtrip: Part 13💮

3rd POV
A few days later after visiting the Valley Of Thorns, F/n and his friends decided to have a little Roadtrip. Of course, the twins will also be there to supervise them. F/n, Aether, and Zaphyer got what they needed and soon head out. They'll all meet at the Rose Kingdom, where Jack lives.

"Got everything you need little brother?" Aether asked.

"Yup! Let's get going." F/n said. They nodded as they soon started to head to the Rose Kingdom.

"Oh yeah, where does M/n live?" Aether asked.

"She lives a bit ways pass here, actually." F/n answered.

"Oh, so she also lives in Land Of Pyroxene! That's good to hear." Zaphyer chuckled out.

"What are you implying?" F/n squinted his eyes at his brothers.

"Long distance relationships are difficult, baby bro." They shrugged as F/n rolled his eyes at the two.

"What are the plans for this Roadtrip?" Aether asked.

"Well, we'll be visiting the Rose Kingdom first, then we'll head over to the Land Of Lamination to visit and pick up Fritz. Trust me. The sooner, the better we leave that place." F/n mumbled out.

"Why's that?" Zaphyer tilted his head.

"Well you know, it's full of dead people!" F/n made sure to emphasize 'dead' in his sentence.

"We got the memo." The twins gulped.

"Anyways, once we pick up Fritz, well most likely head to the Afterglow Savannah to get Tover. And if you're gonna ask about Diamant, he lives near M/n." F/n said as the two nodded. "Next we head to the Lands Of Hot Sands to visit Gin. He said that he'll probably join if his mother would let him that is."

"Ms. Lampus is one of the strongest mages in the Lands Of Hot Sands after all." Aether muttered out.

"True that. She's terrifying in battle! But a total friendly mother if she's not in battle." Zaphyer added.

"And then last but not least, we saved the best for last." F/n said.

"HECK YEAH!!! WE'RE GOING TO THE ATLANTICA MEMORIAL MUSEUM!!!" The twins shouted in joy.

"So loud."

"Sorry! :)"

"Aether, Zaphyer, F/n!!!" The Wonderlin brothers turned their heads as they soon saw M/n and Diamant.

"Hey! Glad you guys came!" The twins waved hello to the two.

"Glad you guys decided to join in on this trip." F/n said smiling.

"Well, Auntie was very much hesitant about this Roadtrip of yours, but as soon as she found out I was gonna be with F/n and Diamant, she agreed in a snap." M/n chuckled out.

"Good to know your aunt trusts F/n Prince Charming over here! Haha!" Aether laughed out.

"I am never go na hear the end of that nickname, will I?" F/n groaned as they soon went back on track to the Rose Kingdom.

"Is this Roadtrip gonna have a few Camp Stops(™️) along the way?" Diamant asked.

"Yup!" The twins nodded.

"We are gonna be taking a few Mirror Jumps(™️) to make it this trip go faster, so you don't need to worry too much." F/n said.

""Mirror Jumps"?" Diamant and M/n tilted their head.

"It's something our family tends to do when we travel to distant lands." Zaphyer said to the two.

"So that's how you were able to get to the Valley Of Thorns in a day." M/n muttered out.