💀Chamber Of Secrets: Part 31💀

A/n
Yes. The Title is Intentional.

3rd POV
"Is it 'Phantom'.....!?" Ortho nervously mumbled.

"You want to know, right? Something that you can do..." The Mysterious Voice said to Ortho.

".... Yes." And ominous aura surrounded Ortho as his eyes went hollow. "I really want to change the future...."

"Then come here. Come down here." The Voice beckoned as Ortho follows. "More.... More.... To the deepest place..." Ortho went through a rocky hall that's lined up with torches. Through another door, Ortho now stood in a room filled with strange large boxes. "To the darker and colder ground..." And now, Ortho stood in the bottom of the facility.

"This is..." Ortho muttered, looking down at the sealed chamber. A laugh echoed from the sealed chamber. A laugh of a child... "... Are you there?"

"Yes. Always been here before you were born...." The Voice said to Ortho. "But, I wasn't lonely. I have many friends here."

"Friends.....?" Ortho muttered softly.

"I want you to...." The Voice paused. "No. I want everyone in this world to become our friends. That way... We don't need this cage anymore. Nii-Chan can be free!"

"'Nii-Chan'.....? Are you....!?"

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"!!" Y/n bolted straight up.

"Y/n? Are you alright?" Epel asked. "Were you dreaming something?"

"No. I just felt something was here for a second. But I couldn't tell what it was." Y/n mumbled, shaking her head lightly. Suddenly, the doors to the Training Facility opened, revealing Ortho.

"Hey, Rook Hunt-San, Epel Felmier-San, Y/n-Onee." Ortho greeted three. "Is there any inconvenience?"

"Ah, Ortho-Kun, I truly appreciate your thoughts. Thanks to you, we are able to spend our time comfortably here." Rook said, turning to Ortho with a gentle smile.

"The examination of Vil-San, Grim-San and the others is completed. No big anomalies were found, it was a good progress." Ortho informed them. "They are resting in their own room now to recover from the exhaustion of the test. Especially Grim-San because he had many examinations... He is sleeping soundly with his arms and legs stretch out while facing the ceiling."

'I don't know if I should be relieved or worried about that information...' Y/n thought to herself.

"It seems like you guys can only meet when we leave this island tomorrow morning." Ortho said.

"Oh... I want to see Vil as soon as possible, but I can't rush if he is tired." Rook muttered out.

"I'm glad nothing happened to Grim." Y/n sighed out, ignoring the strange presence in the room.

"That's right. The skincare products you brought.... We have given it to Vil-San." Ortho said, turning to Rook.

"Really!? Merci!" Rook was relieved to here that. "I'm thankful for our friendship and your kindness."

"No, 'we' are the one that should be thankful." Ortho shook his head lightly.

''We?'...?' Y/n was confused. 'Why does it sound like Ortho's implying someone else other than Idia is thankful....?'

"After you guys came to the Land of Grief, I think I finally understand the meaning of my existence." Ortho mumbled out. "I'll do my best so I can say 'I've done everything I could' one day. I won't keep zero as it is."