💀Level Start: Part 42💀

3rd POV
"You won't be able to help anyone by acting heroic as a rookie that has no power. To be honest, it's annoying."

'I know that, but it still hurts my heart...' Y/n thought to herself as she looks down. She's having flashbacks of when Crowley scolded her for being incompetent in her first day in Night Raven Collage. She took a breath in and look back up at Vil. "Even so, we weren't able to stay still without doing anything." She softly said to Vil. "I've already lost two families in my life, I'm not gone lose another!"

".... You guys are such idiots." Vil sighed. ".... Haa. Well then... I've said everything that I had to say as the Dorm Leader of Pomefiore. From now on, I will be speaking as Vil Schöenheit."

"Eh?" The three look at Vil a bit confused.

"The truth is... When I heard from Idia that you guys had come to the 'Land of Grief', I was so happy. I've been holding back ever since I saw your face a while ago." Vil said to them with a big smile. "May I hug and kiss you?"

"E-Eh...!?" Epel and Rook yelped softly while Y/n was speechless. Vil approached Rook first, giving him a kiss on the cheek. Epel was next with a kiss on the forehead. And Y/n was a kiss on the cheek.

"...... What just happened!?" Y/n was still processing everything that just happened and Vil pulled everyone into a hug.

"Excuse me, I'll give a hug and a kiss of gratitude when I'm happy." Vil softly said with a smile. Everyone was still in shock. "My Hunter, My Poison Apple. My Owl..... Thank you for coming here. I'll take you guys back to school."

"We should be the one saying that, Our Queen." Rook said to Vil with a smile

"Hehe! I won't lose this time!" Epel chuckled softly. Y/n just responded with a nod. She was still processing what just happened a few seconds ago. "Let me tell you something, Vil-San! I discovered my Unique Magic when we were on our way here!"

"Eh!?" It was Vil's turn to be shocked.

"That's right! You must have seen that earlier." Rook hummed out. "The beautiful glass that trapped the Charon inside!"

"Is that... Epel's Unique Magic?" Vil mumbled out.

"Yes! 'Sleep Kiss' allows me to trap the opponent inside the barrier and freeze their movement. But I still haven't mastered it yet, the probability of success is around 30-40%..." Epel explained to Vil his newly awakened Unique Magic.

"He saved my life." Y/n said, finally recovered.

"When we were attacked by the Charon and lose all hope, Epel-Kun awaken his Unique Magic." Rook explained briefly the events that happened before reaching the Control Room to Vil. "It's a shame that I didn't have the video recording function in my eyes. I wanted Vil to see his heroic moment too!"

"Hmph... Indeed, it's too bad that I wasn't there at the time." Vil mumbled out. He was proud of how far Epel has gone through the past year. "But I feel like I'll be able to see his heroic moment right now."

"Ha! Yes, you're right." Rook hummed out as he felt something was with them.

"What's wrong?.... You guys look serious...." Epel asked.

"Get ready, Epel, Y/n. There's something coming from below!" Vil said, pointing towards the edge of the stairs. Inky claws hands popped up as small Phantoms started to spring up.

"They may be tiny gremlins but they certainly have the numbers to back it up." Y/n mumbled out.

"Alright, let's go!" Epel yelped out as they soon battle the gremlin sized Phantoms.