💮Atlantica Memorial Museum: Part 19💮

3rd POV
As the morning sun hangs high in the sky above, the gang soon had the Mirror prepared. They were about to jump, but before they do...

"Here, everyone take this." M/n said, giving them a small vile of potion.

"Huh? What's this?" King asked, looking at the potion in curiosity.

"It's a potion that let's us breathe in water so we won't drown." M/n explained briefly to them.

"Nice thinking, M/n." Aether said.

"But how did you...?" Zaphyer trailed off a bit.

"When I heard that we're going to the Coral Sea, I made a potion before hand back at my place." M/n said to them.

"You smart cookie." F/n chuckled out as M/n smiled softly as she popped the cork off of the potion bottle.

"Bottoms up boys." M/n said, drinking the potion as the other followed her lead.

"... Huh... This taste... Pleasant." Aether muttered out.

"What does that mean?" King tilted his head.

"Well, usually, a potion like this usually taste like rotten tomatoes and moldy cheese if you're still a first or second year." Zaphyer explained. "Even if you're a third or fourth year student it still taste a bad. This is some next level stuff that only the advanced wizards and witches are capable of doing such a thing like this."

"I've been studying potions since I was little. I still remembered my parents hate the fact that I always find a way to sneak into the potion brews and ingredients and come home to a bubbling cauldron that's bound to explode at any time. Haha! Ah, the good ol' days." M/n chuckled out.

"I remembered how well known your family is because of how skilled they are in potions." The twins said.

"Um, guys... I think... The potion is... Taking effect...!" Diamant said as he started to gasp for air.

"!?" Soon enough, they all started to do the same.

"Everyone...! Mirror Jump...! Now....!" Tover gasped out as everyone soon jumped into the Mirror. They soon started to breathe easier....

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"Why do I feel like I'm... floating...?" King muttered out. Soon, everyone slowly opened their eyes and...

"Holy Muffins, we're underwater!!!" Gin yelped out.

"Huh. We're not drowning and gasping for air. The potion worked great!" Fritz said.

"Yes!" M/n said with a big closed eyed smile. "I am so glad it worked. I was worried for a second that it wouldn't."

"Well, it did work and you did amazing, M/n." F/n said to M/n with a soft smile.

"Hey guys!!" They heard the familiar voice of a certain red head. They turned their heads to the voice and saw...

"Elliott!!" King and Fritz kind of had trouble getting to Elliott but Elliott beat them to it and gave the two an octo hug.

"I can't believe you guys are actually here!" Elliott was beaming with exciment as he gave a big goofy smile at them.

"Shouldn't you be in your... Mer form?" M/n asked.

"I like my human form better anyway." Elliott shrugged lightly. "And besides, I'm a LOT slower if I'm in my mer form."

"Which is...?" Diamant tilted his head.