🖤Pretty: Malleus X Y/n🖤

Malleus' POV
For when I was younger, I was told to always treasure memories for they are priceless and irreplaceable. But in time, Memories fade away and will soon be forgotten. Even certain words will be forgotten in time. But sometimes, there will always be something or someone who will help you remember the forgotten, either be good or bad. Those were the words Lilia had said to me before we entered this school.

"Good morning, Tsunotaro!" Ah, it's the human.

"Good morning to you too, Child of Man." I said as she smiled back at me. This was our usual routine. We would greet each other in the morning before classes begin, have small talk, and would meet each other again in the night to talk about our day has been. "..... Hmm..."

"Huh? Is there something wrong, Tsuno?" Ah, it's one of those forgetful days.

"It seems that I have forgotten..." I muttered out. What was it.....?

"What did you forget? I could try to help you to remember it."

"..... A word. I have forgotten a word." She looks at me with her doe eyes. Those eyes that have longed enchanted me when I first saw them.

"Hmm..." She hummed lightly as the Bell soon rang. "Class is about to start. I'm sure you'll remember what word you've forgotten. I'll see you after school, Tsunotaro!" She said as I watched her disappear in the sea of people before heading off to my own class. And before I knew it, it was Lunch time. As per usual during this time, I sat with Lilia, and Silver, but apparently, Sebek was also here.

"Oya? It's a surprise to see you here, Sebek." Lilia said.

"You usually eat lunch with Y/n and the other first years. Why now you eat with us?" Silver asked.

"I heard from Y/n that Malleus-Sama has forgotten a certain word, so I decided to eat lunch with you today and help out with the situation!" Sebek answered. Loud as ever, I see.

"It's just one of those days where I have forgotten something, Sebek." I said to reassure him.

"Would you describe this word to us? To help ease your mind." Lilia said. I can see mischief in his eyes. I sighed an gave in. They wouldn't stop pestering me about it if I wouldn't tell the.

"How should I say this....." I muttered, trying to find the right words to describe it. "...... It's a word that would describe something in a delicate way."

"Fragile?" Silver said. I shook my head 'No'. It wasn't the right word.

"It's a word that would describe something nice."

"Kind?" Sebek said. I again shook my head 'No'.

"It's how you would describe a night full of stars."

"Enchanting?" Lilia said. I said 'No' once again.

"Non of those words were it, unfortunately." I said as the bell rang, signaling Lunch time is over.

"I'm sure you'll remember the word, Malleus." Lilia said as we all pack up and went off to our separate classes. I guess I'll have to tell Y/n about this.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

I stand outside of the familiar ramshackled building. It's unique charm never fails to capture my eye. But there was something else here that would never fail to capture my eye.

"Good evening, Tsunotaro." Speak of the Angel herself. I turned to her with a smile. Her eyes, her smile, her voice... she never fails to enchant me.

"Good evening, Y/n." I greeted her back as we start our usual conversation. Until the topic came up.

"So! Did you remember the word you've forgotten yet? Sebek said he, Silver, and Lilia tried to help you out during Lunch." That Sebek... I guess it couldn't be helped. He is one of her friends.

"Unfortunately, I still haven't remembered it." I sighed out.

"That's strange....." She muttered out. I looked at her and started to wonder....... What would that best describe you the most? There's a lot of words that would suit you well. Kind, caring, thoughtful....... Enchanting and....

"Ah, I just remembered." This caught her attention.

"What is it?" She asked as I pulled her close to me. I smiled when I looked into her eyes. A small blush formed on her cheeks.

"Pretty. You're pretty.... I mean." I said. "It's been a long time sine I've last used that word that I have forgotten it. Only now when I look at you is when I remembered. So thank you, my dear." I noticed how late it was as I let her go. "It's starting to get late. I best be heading back to my Dorm. Good night, my dear."

3rd POV
As Malleus disappeared into green fireflies, Y/n stood their frozen and flustered.

"Wh-What does he mean!?" Y/n yelped out, covering her face.

"He's probably gonna start using Pretty more often now." Hooty said, flying next to Y/n.

"MY HEART CAN'T HANDLE THAT!!!!!!!!"

A/n
This Oneshot was inspired by this video down below! I find it cute if it was Malleus and Y/n. I hope you all enjoyed! Also, Happy Belated Birthday to our favorite WAKA-SAMA!