💎Sing Together: Part 49💎

3rd POV
"Hey, let's sing together. You will be happier if we sing with everyone." Neige said as he tugged on Vil's arm.

"Eh?" Vil blinked.

"Here, let's go!" Neige then pulled Vil to the center of the stage.

"W-Wait, Neige!" Vil stuttered out.

"Have fun boys!" Y/n giggled out. But before she could exit the stage, she was pulled by Neige as well. "Hey! Wait! What the-!? HEH?!"

"Look! Neige and Vil are holding hands together!" One of the audience members squealed out.

"Both of the worldwide celebrities are congratulating each other... What a beautiful scenery!" One added.

"Kyaa!! They even got the Wonderlin girl too!! So cute!!!"

"This is a precious sight to see!!"

"Y/n! What're we gonna do!?" Vil whisper-yelled at Y/n.

"Just smile and wave, Vil. Just smile and wave." Y/n whispered back to Vil. They bashfully smiled and waved to the audience as the crowd went wild.

"The other students of Night Raven Collage too. Let's sing together!" Neige said, turning to the other Night Ravens.

"EH! UHM.... EHH~~~~~~~~~~~~~~?!" The boys don't exactly know what to say. Rook however just smiled with joy.

"Here we go! 3 2 1!" Neige said as the music soon starts.

"♪Yahoo yahoo tanoshi uta
Min'na de mawatte odorou
Hora hora sa~a tewotsunaide
Min'na de mawatte odorou♪" Deuce and Ace sang. Deuce was smiling and doing his best, while Ace looks like he doesn't know why he's there.

"♪La la lu la le la la oh
La la lu la le la oh♪" Kalim dang happily while Jamil just sounds dead inside.

"♪Yahoo Yahoo
Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo♪" Rook was having the time of his life, while Epel tries his best with Rook.

"♪Yahoo Yahoo onoka suita
Sorosoro oishi pan o
Yakou yakou yakou sa~a tori mo utae
Mainichi ga sutekidane tano~shine♪" Neige sang happily along side Vil and Y/n. Vil was just smiling through the pain. And Y/n was smiling through the embracement. It soon ended as the crowd cheered on.

"Thank you so much~! Vi-Vil, say something too! You too, Y/n!" Neige said to his two friends.

"Fufu. Everyone, let's meet again." Vil chuckles out.

"I hope everyone enjoyed the performance!" Y/n smiled.

"I'm so glad they get along again! This is so good to see!" Kalim chuckled softly.

"What a beautiful scenery.... Beauté, 100 points...." Rook sniffled a bit.

"V-Vil is too amazing...." Epel stuttered out.

"Y-Y/n too." Deuce added.

"The rival that he hates so badly as s standing beside him, but yet he could sing so happily with him.... I see, so this is the power of a professional." Jamil mumbled out.

"We'll be taking a 5 minute break! Stay tuned folks for a very special closing performance!!" The Announcer said through the speakers as everyone on stage got off.

"I'm, are you two okay?" Epel asked Vil and Y/n.

"..............." The two stayed silent until...

3

2

1

"AH~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!! SOMEONE PLEASE KNOCK ME OUT RIGHT NOW!!!" The two yelled in sync. They feel so embarrassed.