🎃Security System Diasomnia: Part 27🎃

3rd POV
Once again at the Main Path, Malleus and Lilia walk along the stone bricks to the Ramshackle Dorm where their venue is being held.

"I never thought humans would act like that for a photo." Malleus muttered out. "Why would those humans go so far just to take a picture?"

"Who knows. Everyone has different values." Lilia said with a small shrug. "It's not good to cause any trouble for the people around you, but we shouldn't blame them, because they have the right to choose the things they want to cherish. But the things we want to cherish are different from those Magicam Monsters. Therefore, a conflict will happen."

"Hmm...... Something I want to cherish......." Malleus mumbled softly.

"The value between us and the Magicam Monsters are different. We place too much emphasis on the other people, it's the same with those Magicam Monsters." Lilia said to Malleus. "The Values of Diasomnia are probably in Chaos too! Let's hurry up and get back."

Back at Ramshackle Dorm, things were getting very out of hand and out of control.

"YOU INSOLENT HUMAN!!!!!!!!" Sebek shouted very loudly, even the mightest roar of a lion is nothing but a kitten's meow compared to Sebek's loud voice. "Insulting Diasomnia is the same as insulting Malleus.... I WON'T FORGIVE YOU IF YOU CONTINUE THIS!!!!!!!" But as always, the visitors wouldn't listen.

"His voice is so loud~ I can feel his voice trembling in the air." One of the girls in the crowd said.

"You have a nice physique and a handsome face, and you're so funny! You will definitely go Viral!" Another added.

"Let me take a picture of you~! After that I'll take a video too!" The flash of the camera made Sebek snap out of his trans that he didn't know he had.

"YOU BASTARDS!!!!!! I'M TELLING YOU TO KEEP YOUR PHONE AWAY!!!!!!!!!" Sebek shoued but the Magicam Monsters didn't stop and continued taking photos and videos.

"Malifacent, please help us and send Tsunotaro and Lilia here." Y/n muttered out. Like her prayers were heard, Malleus and Lilia came in right on time.

"Look what I said? It has become chaos right?" Lilia chuckled out.

"Lilia, Tsunotaro! I'm so glad you're here! Could you please take care of this situation? Sebek isn't listening to me, SIlver or anyone." Y/n said as she pointed to the light green haired male in the sea of camera holding monsters.

"Sebek..... Did he get his vigorous personality from his grandfather?" Malleus sighed lightly.

"Ha- Y-Young Master! Lilia-Sama is here too!" Sebek stuttered out.

"My apologies for showing you something unsightly." Silver said to Malleus and Lilia with a small bow. "me and Y/n already told him so many times that growling at them won't solve the problem......"

"Silver, you're too naive!" Sebek said to Silver. "Please wait for a moment while I drive these people away!"

"Enough. Stand back." Malleus said as Sebek silently retreated. "....... Those visitors."

"Hmm?" A boy hummed out, noticing Malleus' presence.

"Eh Eh Eh..... A-Are you........ Malleus Draconia!?"

"Oh shit- I watched the broadcast of the Magift Tournament before! He's really the student of Night Raven College!"

"Hmph. At least these ignorant humans know about Malleus." Sebek said with a proud smirk on his face.

"Let me tell you something." Malleus turned to the visitors. "....... Have you ever heard the words of "Do As The Locals Do"? I don't have the right to judge what you love or hate. But you should follow the rules once you step inside this campus. Whether it's inconvenient or not, you still have to follow the rules. Isn't that basic manners?"

"Ah. What a proud speech......! These words will definitely touch their hearts!" Sebek said with a smile. (A/n: EHEMSIMPEHEM)

"Yeah. Malleus is speaking politely with them." Silver nodded. "The visitors will surely listen to his words."

"Doubt it." Y/n mumbled.

"........ Hmm?" The two Diasomnia boys look at Y/n then back to Malleus.

"Those humans are acting strange." Sebek muttered as the crowd of people started whispering and soon they all stared at Malleus.

"You keep staring at me. What's wrong?" Malleus asked. "Is it that rare to see a fairy?"

"........ EEYYYYYYYYYYYYYY~~~~~~~~!!!!!!" Suddenly, something unexpected happened.

"WHAT!?" Silver, Sebek, and Y/n yelped out in shock.

"N-No way....." Silver muttered. "T-They are....... They are touching his arm!"

".........." Malleus was too stunned to speak.

"Even Malleus looks shocked....." Y/n mumbled out. Sebek on the other hand couldn't form words and was just speaking in shocked stutters.

"Sebek is at a loss for words." Silver gulped a bit, seeing the loud mouth Sebek was just left with stutters. ".... Are they trying to harm Malleus?" Silver turned to Lilia for answers.

"Those people won't be able to cause any injury to Malleus. We don't have to worry about that...." Lilia said reassuringly to Silver. "..... But still, what are they thinking about?"

"Yay! "Draconia Challenge" Success~~~~~~~~!!!!!!" A girl cheered out.

""Draconia Challenge"?" Everyone was confused.

"The Famous Wizard, Malleus Dracconia that everyone is afraid of!" One of the boys shouted. "If I take a picture of me touching something like that, I will feel like I have completed a Legendary Achievement!"

""Something like that"..........?" Mallues muttered in confusion.

"I'm so nervous! It's a test of courage. The title is "Draconia Challenge"~!" One of the girls squeled out.

"This will definitely go viral!" One of the boys added.

""Test of Courage".......?" Mallues was still confused. (A/n: He's an innocent Dragon Boi)

"My heart is beating so fast! My hand is sweating so bad." A girl muttered out.

"it's so scary~~~ is the picture being taken clearly?"

"I'll keep this picture as my family treasure. Thanks Malleus!"

"..... I see." Malleus said with a small smirk. "I know what you guys cherish the most now. you wanted a moment of terror rather than living right?"

"Oh no." Y/n muttered, sensing something is gonna go horribly wrong soon.

"Alright then. I'll give you... EXTRA TERROR!!!!!"

"Malleus- WAIT-!" Y/n tried to stop him but failed as loud thunder cracked into the air, making the girl and others flinch. "EK!"

"Ah, this is not good... It's going to be a big problem." Lilia gulped. "Malleus, this is too much!"

"Malleus, strike those lightening on these rude humans!" Sebek shouted. "I don't know how helpful I am, but I will do my best to support you!!!!!!!"

"Sebek! Wait!" Silver said, trying to stop the light green haired male but failed. "...... Sebek is so angry, he didn't even listen to my words."

"Those humans will get injured if this continued." Lilia muttered out. "Silver, before Malleus' lightening hits them, let's chase those Magicam Monsters away from the camopus."

"Hai!" Silver nodded.

"Y/n-" Lilia turned to the girl but froxe before rushing to her side. "Y/N!"

"Huh-!? Woah, are you okay?" Silver rushed to the two in concern until he saw Y/n was shaking and had tears at the corner of her eyes. "Are you alright?"

"Y-Yeah. I'm okay." Y/n amswered, trying to compose herself.

"She had a PTSD Attack from the loud thunder...." Lilia said.

"I'm alright. Let's just hurry up and deal with the Magicam Monsters before something really bad happens." Lilia and Silver were hesitant but reluctantly nodded, knowing well that her words were true.

To Be Continued~