💀The Three Towers Of Tartaros: Part 40💀

3rd POV
"W-Wait!" A Staff Member stuttered out, making the NRC team stop in their tracks.

"Is there still some problem?" Vil asked turning to the Staff.

"Please at least take this with you." The Staff Member handed them some objects.

"This is.... ID Card of the Main Office, walkie talkie, and three.... Key holders?" Vil mumbled out.

"The communication device in the hall can't be used for now. But with this analog wireless transceiver that doesn't need internet or repeater, we should be able to communicate in places that have little obstacles. And the keychains you said is a starting key for decisive battle arms to deal with Phantoms." The Staff Member explained.

"Battle arms for Phantom?" Vil mumbled out.

"'Tartaros' is a huge underground containment facility consisting of three towers. The lower the layer, the most dangerous the phantom is. The most dangerous out there are the three 'Titans' contained in the 12th layer, which is the lowest layer. It's the 'Primitive Phantoms' that has been sealed since the 'Age of the Gods'." The Staff Member explained.

"!!?" Everyone grew tense.

"There is a hanger on the 6th floor of each 'Tartaros' tower. At that place, there is the weapons that the founder of the Jupiter Family used to seal the 'Titans'. It's the 'Thunderstorm Spear', each tower gas one of it." The Staff Member added. "With the starting key, you can take out the 'Thunderstorm Spear' from the hanger. In the first tower, there is a Rock Phantom named 'Phantom Titans Earth'. In the second tower, there is an Ice Phantom named 'Phantom Titans Crystal'. And in the third tower, it's a Flame Phantom named 'Phantom Titans Magma', they are sealed respectively. No matter how talented you guys are, you can't fight with 'Titans' without special weapons. Just plug in the starting key and the navigation system will teach you how to use it. I have no choice but to entrust this to you, students. Please forgive us for being helpless..."

"We wanted to go to 'Tartaros' on our own, you don't have to blame yourself for this matter." Vil said to the Staff Member. "After all, it seems like I was the one who instigated Ortho anyway. I will use the 'Thunderstorm Spear' with gratitude."

"Thunderstorm Spear can shoot a very powerful lightening strike with magic power. Once you use it, it takes time to recharge." The Staff Member explained a bit about the Thunderstorm Spear. "Now that the entire island has been switched to emergency power supply, there are limited number of places in 'Tartaros' where you can charge magic energy. Don't forget to charge it after you use it. We will do what we can... Please be safe."

"We will." Y/n said with a firm nod as the NRC team went out into the hallway to come up with a plan.

"Alright... According to the staff of 'S.T.Y.X', there are three towers in 'Tartaros'. We don't have much time. I think we should divide into three teams to avoid the risk of getting defeated all together." Vil suggested.

"Besides, we might not be able to find Grim-Kun unless we go through all the paths..." Epel added.

"Yes. Then, about the team division..." Vil mumbled out. "As the Third Year Dorm Leaders, me and Leona should lead the team to a different route. I'll head to the first tower, and Leona is the second tower. The remaining third tower is..."

"I'll be the lead of the third tower." Riddle said, volunteering for the third tower. "I have the second longest experience of Dorm Leaders after Leona-Senpai."

"Well then. Azul, you don't have any objections, right?" Vil turned to Azul.

"Of course. Riddle-San has better grades than I do in both academy and practical skills." Azul mumbled out. Riddle just gave Azul a deadpan stare.