🎃Day Three Of Halloween Week: Part 18🎃

3rd POV
"He's wearing glasses and a hat... Is he a celebrity friend of Vil under disguise..." One of the girls whispered to the others. As soon as Trey heard what the girl whispered, he immediately knew who Rook was referring to.

"You're increasing their expectations... Rook, please, don't call me with that nickname again." Trey sighed out, shaking his head lightly.

"Happy Halloween, Here, Rose Chevalier, do it with me!" Rook chuckled out, turning to Trey.

"If you don't want to stop calling me with that name, then please, say it in a low voice when there are many people around....!" Trey yelped out. He didn't want the unnecessary unwanted attention.

"Hello~ Rose Chevalier♪ How are you?" The cheerful voice of Cater soon was heard, even calling Trey Rook's little nickname for him.

"Cater... I'll get angry." Trey pouted a bit.

"Hahaha, it's a joke! By the way, what a big fuss here." Cater said, turning to the dozens and dozens of people who wanted to the see Mirror Chamber. "I was worried because Vil seems to be hating on causing a fuss on Magicam... He's better than I expected."

"Indeed, I didn't want to become a temporary topic of Magicam with my beauty." Vil said, turning his attention to them. "But... If we don't show them any sincerity, it will be impolite for those visitors. Taking their money and time, they came to visit our campus from outside this island. In order to pay back to their efforts, it doesn't matter if I'm a famous celebrity or what. s a student of Night Raven Collage... As the chairman of the Halloween Steering Committee! I must do my best to fulfill their Expectation!"

"V-Vil~~~!!!!!" The people who heard it cheered out, feeling ever so grateful for the kindness they have been shown today.

"I like you even more now. I'll buy all the magazines with your special feature!" One of the boys from the crowd of people said to Vil.

"I'll watch your next movie!" One of the girls added.

"I'll buy all the items you advertise!" Another girl squeled out.

"Oh my, everyone... Thank you." Vil chuckled out, giving them a flattered and yet sincere smile of gratefulness.

"It doesn't matter if he's a celebrity or not huh." Trey sweat dropped. ".... But isn't he promoting himself now?"

"You guys, remember not to step out from this line. Queue up and wait for your turn to receive a sign from Vil!" Rook said to the people who wanted to take a picture with Vil. He's just rolling with it.

"Rook, when did you bring a rope?" Cater asked, a bit nervous and curious when Rook all of a sudden got a velvet rope that is mostly seen when a Celebrity is taking autographs in events. Rook just shook it off as he helped handle the people for Vil.

"Out campus has become lively with all the customers here." Trey said. "The Halloween of this year has the most customers in history. As a Halloween Steering Committee, you're happy to see them enjoy Halloween right?" Trey then turned to Cater.

"Yeah. Deuce too. Everyone seems to like this a lot." Cater said with a bright smile.

"That's great to hear. Because they are enjoying the Halloween of our campus." Trey chuckled lightly. "Happy Halloween."

"Happy Halloween!" Cater said back, giving the signature 'GAO!' pose. Cater soon turned serious. "But... I feel like something bad is going to happen."

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

It was the Fourth Day of Halloween Week. Crowley decided to through a short meeting with the Halloween Steering Committee to see how much has happened during the pass three days.

"Happy Halloween! Good morning, everyone." Crowley greeted them all. "The Halloween of our campus is becoming a heated topic of Magicam! Many of the interviewers have come to visit our school! Night Raven Collage has become famous... I'm the Headmaster of this famous campus, Dire Crowley! Now, we will strat the meeting of the famous Halloween Week with the Steering Committee now~~~~!!" (A/n: Till this day, I will never understand how the Hell Crowley is still the Headmaster of this school!)

"The Headmaster is so proud of himself when our campus becomes a trending topic." Lilia said with a look of surprise on his face.

"Even though he did nothing..." Jack sighed.

"What do you mean? This Halloween is completed by the cooperation of teachers and students right!" Crowley huffed out. "Alright then, Halloween Week has arrived at day four. We should review your work again. The Chairman of the Halloween Steering Committee, Shöenheit. Please report the progression."

"Yes." Vil nodded. "Everyone might have known about this, the reason behind the sudden increase of our visitors is the picture of the ghosts on Magicam. It receives a lot of attention, many of the guests seem to visit this school for that reason. According to the amount of people counted by the Accountant, in these three days, the visitors are increasing drastically than the recent years."

"Yes, that's right. To add on that, the number of visitors on the third day are 30% higher than the second day. This Halloween was a great success." Jade added.

"Uhm... What does that mean...?" Deuce mumbled softly. He was a bit lost.

"To put it simply, the number of people who came to visit our school keep increasing!" Cater explained to Deuce. "The viral picture of the ghosts, Grim, and the two Owls received three hundred thousand Likes now... Because if that, the guests keep increasing, many pictures of our Halloween have been uploaded to Magicam. Another user discover their picture and they decided to come and visit our school. They do the same things in repeat, and thus it becomes the reason for this drastically increasing customers."

"They even cams all the way to this obscure island just fk upload a picture for Magicam...!?" Deuce was beyond shocked. He was certainly surprised with the commitment and dedication these people have just to take a simple picture.

"Isn't it better if our campus is located in an obscure area?" Cater said. "Since the famous Magicam account wanted to go to a quiet place first then spread the information to the whole world."

"That's right. At the begining of the Halloween Event, only the people who are interested in our campus came to visit our school." Vil said, recalling his first and second year in Night Raven Collage. "... Ah, or should I say the people who are interested in meeting me. But it's different for this year. All the Magicam Users who are aiming for Likes for their post gather around our campus. I believe this Halloween Event will become more lively than this campus can ever be."

"Many of the famous Magicam Accounts keep posting their thoughts on visiting our Halloween..." Cater said, taking out his phone from his pocket. "It really feels like our campus is the trend of this year♪"

"When we walk around the school while wearing the costume, many of the visitors would come up to us and ask to take a picture." Kalim mentioned. "They would be so happy if I agreed to take a picture with them. The people from outside the island can take part in the last day party too, right?" It's almost like Kalim's own tail was wagging behind him. "Than it's better if we have a party where we can enjoy together."

"Hmph... It's not bad to experience a lively Halloween once in a while." Malleus, all of a sudden appeared out of nowhere, said.

"Oh my, how unexpected. I thought you wouldn't be interested in a noisy festival." Vil said to Malleus, unfazed by his sudden appearance.

".... Have I said something like that before?" Malleus turned to the blonde, both offended and pouty.

"Kufufu, Malleus seems to be looking forward to the party too!" Lilia chuckled out.

"Alright then everyone, please continue to liven things up..." Crowley said to the Halloween Steering Committee. A knock was heard.

"Hey! Excuse me, Headmaster."

To Be Continued~