🎃The Protector: Part 45🎃

3rd POV
At Main Street, the cold winds blow through the empty pathway, sending a few leaves flying in the air before landing on the ground. Y/n patiently waited for any Visitors to arrive as she look at the GC on her phone. She gave a hum when everyone said they succeeded with their plans in getting rid of the Magicam Monsters in their venue. Visitors soon arrived a few minutes later. Y/n looked up from her phone and saw the Visitors as she went behind a tree near by.

~★~

Y/n
More Visitors just came to Main Street.

Riddle
More!?

Leona
Do we have to deal with them?

Kalim
I don't think I have the energy to do our plan again.

Azul
We still have the Laboratory to clean up.

Vil
And we still have our nightly routine to do.

Idia
I'm sorry, Y/n-Chan but my Social Battery is drained.

Malleus
Do you want me to take care of them?

Y/n
No need, but thanks.

They're pretty interested in the Statues.

Guess it's my turn to scare them away.

Vil
Are you sure you can handle it?

Y/n
I'm quite capable of scaring some Rule Breaking Visitors, Vil.

Riddle
I'm still not sure, but I have trust in your abilities, Y/n.

Y/n
I better keep a close eye on them.

Wish me luck, guys.

~★~

After putting her phone away, Y/n watched carefully, seeing if there's any more Magicam Monsters. She took note that they're just their to admire the Statues.

"Hm? What's this?" One of the Visitors mumbled, seeing the signs that were floating next to the Statues.

[Please refrain from causing any harm upon the Statues of the Seven] is what the signs said. Most of the Visitors acknowledged the signs and even showed respect towards them before leaving. Two however didn't leave just yet.

"So this is the Great Seven." A Girl beamed.

"Oh! We should take a picture with them!!" A Boy said, pulling out his phone.

"Here to pay your respect to the Great Seven?" The two Visitors snapped their heads towards the sudden voice.

"Good evening." It was Y/n. She gave a friendly wave and smile as she stopped a few feet away from them.

"Are you a student here?" The Girl asked.

"Indeed I am." Y/n nodded. "What brings you here on Main Street? I'd expect Visitors would be more attracted to the Venues during this time."

"We saw this post on Magicam the other day about the Great Seven Statues and we wanted to see them ourselves!" The Girl said to Y/n, bouncing on her heals. Y/n gave a small ghostly sigh.

"You know, there's a legend surrounding these Statues." Y/n muttered out.

"Legend? What legend?" The Boy raised an eyebrow.

"We've never heard about any legends about these Statues." The Girl added.

"Well it's only talked about between students and faculty, so it's reasonable for outsiders to not know about it." Y/n answered.

"What's the Legend about?" The Girl asked excitedly.

"Well, Legend has it, before Night Raven Collage was established and the Great Seven still roamed Twisted Wonderland, they had a Protector. The Protector came from the a distant land called the Boiling Isles. She was known as the Owl Lady of the South." Y/n said as the winds started to pick up. "The Owl Lady sworn to protect the Great Seven from anyone who does any harm towards them, even to the point of grabbing them from above them tossing them into the ocean. The Owl Lady grew old and lived on this very island as Night Raven Collage soon was built and placed the Great Seven Statues. After some time, students started seeing the Owl Lady on campus grounds. Everyone just shrugged it off and think they're just imagining things. That is, until one day students started disappearing as soon as they disrespected the Statues of the Great Seven."

"D-Disappearing?" The Magicam Monsters gulped.

"Over time, more and more students go missing by the day. One day, the former headmaster of the school found the reason for their disappearances. It was the work of the Owl Lady." A small hoot was heard from the trees, making the Magicam Monsters jump a bit.

"Was that an Owl or the Owl Lady?" The Girl stuttered out.

"It's just probably the Owl who watches over the Statues. He's a friendly Owl, but as long as you don't disrespect the Seven, you'll be fine." Y/n said to the Magicam Monsters. "Well then, I best be on my way. I should check on my Venue to see if there's any problems. Good evening to you both." And with that, she left the Magicam Monsters alone. Silence falls over the two before one of them broke the silence.

"That story sounds made up." The Boy muttered out. "Let's get to taking pictures of the Great Seven and post them on Magicam!"

"But I don't want to get thrown into the Ocean by the Owl Lady." The Girl muttered out.

"We should be fine as long as we don't do anything to the Statues." The Boy said, deciding on which Statue to take a picture with first.

"You're right! Let's go!" The Girl nodded. They soon started to take pictures of the Great Seven Statues. From the trees, Y/n, Grim, Hooty and Owlbert watched the two Magicam Monsters take pictures, even catching them jump into the base and pose next to the Statues.

"To think they would listen to your story. Guess I overestimated them." Hooty sighed.

"Should we start now?" Grim asked, looking over to Y/n.

"Hmph. They've violated the rules." Y/n huffed out as they soon witnessed the Statue of Maleficent fall off it's base as the Girl jumped on top of it to take a picture. "It's time." She chuckled softly, pulling out the potion from her pocket.

"So this potion you whipped out. What's it gonna do?" Grim asked.

"If the instructions I've followed are correct, I should be able to transform into whatever I want." Y/n mumbled out.

"Are you a hundred percent sure?" Hooty hooted out.

"My own mother gave me the instructions. She's a master in potion making so I should be good to go." Y/n muttered as she pops the cork off vile. "Welp, raise a glass."

To Be Continued~

A/n
Writers Block, GET THE F OUT OF MY HOUSE!!