💘Yandere; Stalker's Tango: Yandere! Rook X Y/n💘

3rd POV
Winter was rolling by soon as the students of Night Raven Collage started wear sweaters and scarves for the cold weather that's approaching. But for Y/n, the cold isn't giving her Shivers.

"H-Hey, guys. Do you get the feeling that you're being watched?" Y/n stuttered out.

"Being watched?" Epel tilted his head.

"No, not really. Why'd you ask?" Ace turned to the girl.

"I just have a feeling that it's like someone's eyes are on me 24/7..." Y/n shivered, getting the feeling of someone's eyes on her again.

"Strange. It's probably nothing." Ace said, shrugging lightly.

"Yeah. It's probably nothing." Y/n muttered softly, unaware of emerald green eyes following her every move.

"Fufufu~ curious little prey, are we?" They chuckled softly, swiftly disappearing in the sea of people.

I know, I know, I know
This situation's strange
It takes a little getting
A little getting used to

The day has finally ended for the young girl as she flops on her warm bed. She was about to shut her tired eyes before spotting a red rose in her nightstand.

"This... Wasn't here before..." Y/n muttered softly. She looked at her nightstand once again and saw a piece of paper. She carefully looks at what it's written in it.

Your Siren song has touched my heart
Looking at you is tearing me apart
Your luring eyes
Your beautiful smile
When I look at you
It makes my time here worthwhile
I hope one day you may see
How beautiful the moonlight can be
With you underneath the shining stars
I wish for you to share what's ours

"A poem? But who's it from?" Y/n muttered softly. A soft knock on her window caught her attention as she placed the rose and poem down on her nightstand.

"Y/n."

"Silver!" Y/n cheerfully said as she smiled at the boy. "What are you doing here?" She asked as the boy hopped into the room, unaware of the jealous gaze of emerald eyes.

Love me love me love me love me
More than you possibly can
It's not that complicated
No matter what they say
You'll never meet another me
It's not that difficult
To get your head around
You'll never meet another me
You'll never, never ever
Never ever meet another me

"I wanted to see you. I'm sorry we couldn't meet earlier. Father wanted to teach me a new spell." Silver apologized like a gentleman.

"It's alright, I don't mind." Y/n shook her head lightly. Silver noticed something.

"Who's that from?" Silver gestured to the Rose and Poem on the nightstand.

"I don't really know." Y/n answered. "Recently, I've been receiving gifts every now and then. But I don't know who gives them to me."

"Looks like you've got a secret admirer." Silver chuckled lightly.

"Or a Stalker for all I know." Y/n jokingly said. Little did she know...

"If there really is someone who's stalking you, I'll be here to protect you." Silver said with a gentle smile.

"Thanks Silver." Y/n softly said. "You should probably get back to Diasomnia. Lilia, Malleus, and Sebek are probably looking for you right now. And Sebek wouldn't let anyone sleep for the most part until you're found."

"Haha, yeah, you're right. I'll see you tomorrow, Love." Silver gave a small kiss on the girl's forehead as he soon left to head back to Diasomnia.

"Goodnight, Silver." Y/n mumbled out with a lovestruck gaze before heading to bed. Unbeknownst by her the muffled screams from outside of Ramshackle.

"I'm terribly sorry for what I'm about to do but... There can only be one person in Y/n's life." They whispered as Silver soon slipped out of consciousness.

"And that person is me."

I know, I know, I know
I'm always in your place
But don't you see my dear
I am your doppelgänger
Have your faith so

Days rolled by and Y/n still waits for Silver every night like they would always do. She grew worried about his sudden disappearance. All of Diasomnia went out looking for him as soon as they confirmed he wasn't back the following day. Y/n helped out as much as she could to find him, but to their dismay, they couldn't find him.

And now, Y/n stands at her window, longing for his comforting embrace every night.

"Where are you, Silver?" Y/n whispered into the night.

"My my, do I see a damsel in distress?" A velvety smooth voice rang into the girl's ears.

"Who's there!?" Y/n shouted, startled by the sudden voice.

"No need to panic, Mlle hibou. It's only me, Rook Hunt." Rook said as he hopped onto the open window.

"O-Oh, Rook. It's just you." Y/n sighed in relief.

Love me love me love me love me
More than you possibly can
It's not that complicated
No matter what they say
You'll never meet another me
It's not that difficult
To get your head around
You'll never meet another me
You'll never, never, never
Ever, ever meet another me

"I've seen and heard your distress about your missing Lover, so I came in to check up on how you're doing." Rook said.

"Not doing so well..." Y/n said, looking down on the floor.

"Worried?" Rook asked.

"Extremely."

"No need to worry, Mademoiselle. We will find him, eventually. Until then, it would be an honor if I would be with you until then?" Rook didn't expect the sudden hug coming from the girl.

"I'd like that." Y/n's muffled voice was music to the Hunter's ears as he embraced the girl in his arms.

It's not that complicated
No matter what they say
I'll never meet another you
It's not that difficult
To get my head around
I'll never meet another you

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Humming a soft tune, through the dense forest and dime lighting from the little to no sunlight peeking through the leave of the overgrown trees and fauna, Rook held his sinister smile on his face as he slowly approached a small abandoned house. He twirled a golden key around his index finger before opening the locked door.

"Bonjour, Monsieur. I hope you had a nice night." The muffled screams and shouting was heard as well as the sound of struggling. "Shh shh shh. No need for that now." Rook untied the gag around the person's mouth.

"Let me go this instant! Rook!" It was Silver.

".... Non. I wouldn't want you to interrupt my beautiful relationship with Mademoiselle Hibou." Silver knew instantly who he was talking about.

"What are you going to do with Y/n?" Silver's voice quivered.

"Nothing to harm her. But I'll be sure to give her the pleasure she deserves."

"No... No!! No- Mmm! Mmmhhhgg!!!" Rook tied the gag around Silver's mouth once again.

"I best be on my way~ my love is waiting for me. Don't want her to get lonely~ Au revoir!" And with that, Rook closed the door behind him. The click of the door's lock was all Silver heard before silence fell upon him once again.

"MMMHHHGG!!!"