💀Scream: Part 6💀

3rd POV
"Ah! Y/n.......! Ace! Deuce! Hooty! Owlbert!" Grim cried out, extending his little paw out of the bars, hoping they would reach him to take him home.

"Mission completed, heading back to the Main Office now." One of the Armored People mumbled out to the others.

"They are going to take everyone away, stop right there you bastard!" Epel shouted on the top of his lungs.

"Grim, wait for me! I'll save you!" Deuce shouted, gritting his teeth in anger.

"GIVE ME BACK MY GRIM YOU STUPID TIN CANS!" Y/n was raging mad, readying her strongest spells in her disposal. Hooty huffed as he readied himself for what's to come next.

"Hey, we are being told not to take part in this battle!- Ah~ I had enough!" Ace huffed out as they rushed into battle.

It was harsh. Cauldrons being summoned up, strong hurricane like winds, cold sharp ice sprouting from the ground, and powerful blasts of energy were shot out to the Armored People. But no matter how much they shoot at them, no matter hard strong their magic is, they didn't even make a single dent on them. Fatigue slowly took over their bodies as the Intruders didn't even break a sweat.

"Damn it.... They are too strong...." Ace said as he went on his knees, panting heavily.

"..... Ugh....." Deuce instantly blacked out on the floor.

"Screw you..." Epel attempted to blast one last ice spell but his body buckled as he passed out. Hooty flopped next to Epel as he tries to regain his energy. Y/n's the only one who's still standing, but even she's wavering.

"I'm not... Going to lose... My family again....!" Y/n croaked out as she fell to her knees, finally giving up due to extreme fatigue.

"Let me out!!! I don't want to go!!!" Grim cried out, shaking the metal bars holding him in his cage. "Y/N~~~~~~~!!"

"GRIM!!!!!!!!!!"

Y/n's POV
My visions blurry.... I can't breathe.... I feel like I'm gonna collapse.... But... Grim...

"Y/N~~~~~~~!!" I see Grim call out my name, his paw extending towards me. I reach out but I'm too weak to even raise my hand. Vil, Jamil, and Grim soon was taken away from me.... The people I care about have been taken away from me again.

"GRIM!!!!!!!!!!"

All I could do now.... Is scream.

Drip Drip Drip Splat Splat Drip Splat Splat Drip Splat Drip Drip

'So.... This is what darkness feels like....'

"........ Y/N!"

3rd POV
"VIL!! JAMIL!!!!" Kalim shouted.

"Tch.....!" Rook winced in pain as he took a deep breath in. "Kalim-Kun! We should take care of our juniors first! I'll t- Y/N!" Rook rushed to the Girl. Kalim stood there frozen with wide eyes. He knew that look in her eyes as a small flicker was seen from them. "Y/n-!" Rook gulped as he engulfed the girl in a hug from behind. Y/n let's out a small gasp when Rook hugged her. "It's okay, Y/n... It's okay. Calm down. Stay with us, alright? We still need you." The next thing Rook heard was light sobbing.

"Grim... H-He's... He's gone...!" Y/n cried as Rook held her close, rubbing circles on her back.

"I know... I know... But we have to stay strong for them. Can you do that?" Rook gave a gentle smile, wiping away the falling tears from her soft eyes. Y/n sniffled as she nods gently. "That's my girl." Rook smiled softly, gave one last hug as he assisted her to stand up. He then turned to Kalim. "Kalim, I'll take them to the infirmary!"

"But... Jamil....! Jamil is....!" Kalim was breaking down.

"KALIM-KUN!" Rook held Kalim by his shoulders, stopping Kalim mid sentence. ".... Calm down, Jamil has been kidnapped. You need to fulfill your duty as a Dorm Leader now."

".... Okay. I'll gather all the Dorm Leaders with me!" Kalim nodded, feeling a bit better.

".... He won't...." Ace chocked out.

"Ace!" Y/n kneeled down, rushing to Ace's side as she help him to keep steady.

"Huh?" Kalim and Rook look at Ace confused.

"I've called Riddle.... But he won't pick up the phone...." Ace chocked out one last time before he went limp against Y/n.

"Ace!" Y/n held Ace tightly.

"This can't be!" Kalim gasped out. Y/n looked at Deuce, Epel, and Hooty on the floor then back to Rook and Kalim.

".... What's happening?"

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

A few minutes ago at the Stables, a few horses got nervous and was being difficult to mange.

"Hey, what's the matter?" Riddle muttered softly, trying to calm down one of the horses there. "The horses seem anxious today."

"Maybe a storm is coming. Animals are more sensitive to the change of weather." Silver said, looking up at the sky. But no grey clouds to be seen. A loud mechanical sound was heard from afar.

"What just happened ?" Riddle yelped out, keeping his balance steady. Students at the Stables started to talk with one another as Sebek rushed in to check on everyone's safety.

"Silver! Riddle-Senpai! Are you alright!?" Sebek huffed out, stopping infront of them.

"We are fine, how about the other club members?" Silver asked.

"Yes, all of us including the horses are fine. But what was that noise just now...?" Sebek mumbled out.

"I have no idea, perhaps someone tried to break open the barrier of our school.... Ah!" Riddle yelped as people from the sky soon landed on the ground in full Armor they've never seen before.

"This is the Hexa Squad, we found the experiment Subject A. Starting the operation now." One of them mumbled out.

"Who are they!? I've never seen their armor before!" Sebek yelled out. Everyone was in shock.

".... One thing for sure, they are not here to help us." Silver growled out. (A/n: Angry Silver's been activated!)

"I would like to ask you something. Have you received permission from the school faculty before entering our Campus?" Riddle calmly asked the Armored People. Everyone has their guard up. They waited for the Armored People's respond but they never answered back. "If you didn't, that means you are intruding our school, it's strictly prohibited. This is a serious rule violation! Ask the Dorm Leader of Heartslabyul, I allow the Dorm Students to attack the intruders with Magic! Prepare yourself!"

"UNDERSTOOD!" Silver and Sebek nodded, standing their ground as they Students and Intruders engaged in battle.

To Be Continued~

A/n
*Sips Coffee* I was waiting for this day to arrive! >:3