💀Time With Ortho: Part 23💀

3rd POV
"Y/n-San, are you alright?" Epel asked Y/n. "If it's what Idia-Senpai said just now, ignore what he said!"

"Epel-Kun is right, Hibou. Don't let your emotions take over. We still need to get to 'S.T.Y.X' safely." Rook said to Y/n reassuringly. Y/n nodded, calming down a bit.

"It's just- what Idia said about my relationship with Grim it just.... ARGH!" Y/n groaned out. "He knows he has power over us. We're basically powerless in here. But as much as I want to punch him in the face to shut him up, you're right. I'll stay as calm as I can until we reach 'S.T.Y.X'. If we're lucky enough, we could locate the others when we're alone."

"Sounds like a plan!" Epel said with a confident smile.

"And... Thanks. For calming down back there." Y/n said to the two Pomefiores as they gave warm smiles back at Y/n.

"Alright! Rook Hunt-San, Epel Felmier-San. And Y/n Wonderlin-San." Ortho called out to the Trio. He was accompanied by a few Watchers as a security measure. "I have a lot to ask you guys. Will you follow me?"

"Oui. But before that, can you let us meet Vil and the others even just for a glance?" Rook asked, still holding onto Y/n's hand for reassurance. "I want to be relieved after seeing how they are doing."

"You are not allowed to contact the Subjects until all tests have been completed. I'm sorry. After the whole process is over, I will arrange a visit for you, so please bear with it a little more." Ortho reassured the Trio.

"I see.... Okay. I should be grateful that at least I get to stay here." Rook hummed out. As disappointed as they all were, they had no choice but to agree. They were powerless in the Land of Grief.

".... I'll go back to the Main Office now..." Idia mumbled out. "Don't let the upgraded problematic children cause any trouble again."

'THE HELL!?' Y/n's left eye twitched a bit.

"You guys should follow Ortho's instructions obediently. See you..." Idia said as he turned on his heels and walked away, lazily waving them goodbye.

"Idia-Kun, please wait!" Rook called out to the blue flamed headed male.

"Eh, what do you want again....?" Idia begrudgingly turned around and faced Rook.

"You forgot to take the skincare products. Will you give it to Vil?" Rook said, holding up the Products in his free hand.

"...... Kay. I'll give it to him after the examination if over." Idia sighed out, taking the products from Rook.

"Merci! Roi De Te Chambre!" Rook said with a smile.

"Can you please work harder in reading the situation.... It really makes me tired...." Idia muttered under his breath. Idia approached one of the Watchers as a vehicle swooped down. Idia got on the Vehicle with the Watcher as they soon left.

"Woah! What's that! It looks so cool!" Epel gasped lightly. Amazed by what it was.

"Kinda reminds me of a Magical Wheel." Hooty hooted out.

"The transportation that my brother got on just now is a Magical Vehicle by 'S.T.Y.X', commonly known as 'Chariot'." Ortho explained briefly. "Most residents of the Land of Grief don't live in the old town underground, which is the place where you are right now. They live in the residential area at the outer wall, 'Oceanus' that covers the island. Even though we have perfect linear rails and elevators, it's the most efficient way to move in a flying vehicle."

"The outer wall.... But I can only see the sky. Speaking of this, we are inside the ocean, isn't it?" Epel asked. "It's strange to see that there is sky at the bottom of the sea...."