💮The Valley Of Thorns: Part 12💮

3rd POV
It was a very long journey for the Wonderlin family and Lilia, but they soon arrived at the legendary land of the Valley Of Thorns.

"Holy Muffins, this place is what they say it is." Aether said with a small chuckle.

"Definitely one of the more incredible places we've been." Zaphyer added.

"Yeah..." F/n said as he took a few pictures of the land when he could get a perfect shot or placing of it.

"Still the photographer of the family, huh F/n?" The twins chuckled out.

"Oh shush, I'm just very passionate with what I do is all." F/n huffed out.

"Fufu, youth is such a beautiful thing." Lilia chuckled out as they soon reached the castle where the royals of the land resign in.

"Oh my Maleficent." The Wonderlin brothers muttered out impressed.

"Mom, dad, you guy have been here before?" F/n asked.

"Indeed they did little ones. They are the royal family's most trusted wizards in all of Twisted Wonderland." Lilia said to the kids.

"You have got to tell us more about this place more often." Zaphyer said to their parents.

"Come now, the Draconia family are expecting you." Lilia said as they soon enter the large dark stoned castle.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

The Wonderlin brothers were allowed to wonder around the halls of the castle, as long as they stayed behave and don't break anything. Fascinated by the structure of the castle, F/n did a little sight seeing, mindlessly wondering around with his camera in hand. If course, he would take the occasional photograph here and there if he sees something interesting or beautiful.

"Hello there, Child of Man." F/n froze as he snapped his neck away from the window where he was looking through. There he saw a tall, Raven haired male with green eyes and long horns that twist at the ends.

"A-Ah, hello." F/n stuttered out, bowing to the tall male.

"And what are you doing here in my family's castle?" He asked.

"I'm here with my parents and older brothers." F/n answered.

"Hm. Interesting." The male mumbled out. "Excuse me, but what is your name, Child of Man?"

"My name is F/n Wonderlin. I'm the third son in our family." F/n said, introducting himself.

"I see. So you do belong in the Wonderlin bloodline." The tall male mumbled out. "Ah, pardon my rudeness. My name is Malleus Draconia, the next line for the throne of the Valley Of Thorns."

"D-Draconia!?" F/n yelped out. "I-I'm sorry y-your highness, I-I didn't-"

"It's quite alright, Child of Man." Malleus said to F/n. "I'm actually surprised you didn't recognize someone like me in an instant."

"I don't really Socialize all that much." F/n mumbled out, rubbing the back of his neck nervously while looking down. Malleus took something out of his inner jacket pocket. It was a silver pocket watch. Checking the time, Malleus hummed lightly with a small nod.

"It's almost time for my afternoon tea. Care to join me, F/n?" Malleus said to F/n.

"I like tea." F/n mumbled out, agreeing to Malleus's offer.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Now sitting outside in the garden underneath the old gazebo, Malleus and F/n were having tea while doing some light chatting.