🎃Planning : Part 31🎃

A/n
• • • All I can think about now is either the Twist Boys singing Dove Cameron's song, Boyfriend, OR Y/n's the one singing it.

3rd POV
"W-Why would you do that!?" Hooty and Grim stuttered out.

"Why would you cancel the party that everyone was looking forward to!?" Grim said, hopping on Y/n's shoulder.

"We have tried plenty of methods, they didn't listen to us when we tried to reason with them peacefully..." Vargas explained.

"What if those Magicam Monsters try to harm you guys next?" Crewel added.

"A fancy party is what the Magicam Monsters love the most." Sam added.

"Unfortunately, in order to protect you guys.... We can't open the party in this chaos." Trein sighed out. "No matter how much we dislike the decision, we have to do everything to protect our students."

"Teachers..... Sam..." Kalim muttered softly.

"That's right. Luckily, we are all wizards, we can restore these statues in an instant." Crowley said.

"Already did that, Crowley." Y/n said as Crowley blinked, seeing the statues already back to their original glory.

"Ah-" Crowley cleared his throat before speaking. "But, if one of you gets injured, we might have to call the police over. If that happens..... AH!!!! I don't even want to think about it! Ahem! Anyway, we should avoid any trouble from happening now!"

"The teachers sound reliable but the Headmaster sounds uneasy..." Vil muttered out.

"Is he always like this?" Ortho whispered to Y/n.

"Pretty much." She answered back.

"Perhaps he held some secret that would have troubled him to call the police over." Jade chuckled out.

"B-But we have been doing our best for the preparation of Halloween!" Deuce stuttered out.

"We have been looking forward to the Party!" Epel added.

"The customers who came from outside the island will feel disappointed by this." Jack muttered out, crossing his arms.

"That's right! I want to eat a lot of Delicious food at the party!" Grim huffed out. Y/n and Hooty just sighed.

"I understand your feelings..." Crewel said. What should we do, Headmaster?"

"... Let's discuss this again." Crowley answered. He wasn't so sure himself. "It's a difficult decision. We should discuss this while putting the safety of our students as the top priority."

"The Party will be held if our campus is safe again, right?" Y/n asked.

"Eh? Yes. It's exactly as you said...." Crowley nodded.

"Headmaster, let's return to the staff room. We must call the other teachers over too..." Trein said to Crowley as he and the others walks away.

"Okay, I'm coming!" Crowley huffed out, catching up to the others.

"He's a child in a man's body, I swear he is." Hooty hooted out.

"They're gone..." Grim muttered out. "What should we do? The Party won't be held if this continues!"

"Fufufu..." Azul and Y/n silently chuckled out. "Y/n, you got a point."

"Huh? Did Y/n say something right now?" Grin tilted his head.

"The words you said to the Headmaster just now." Jade said. ""if the problem is solved, if the campus is back to safety, the party will be held"... Cater has said something like this before. The cause of this trouble is not the Ghost or Magicam."