💀S.T.Y.X: Part 7💀

3rd POV
"Ugh.... It seems like out magic is not affecting them at all!" Sebek grunted out.

"They are probably wearing armour that protects them from every Magic power. But if we stay like this..." Silver groaned.

"Magic beam charging is complete! Launching now!" One of the Armored People mumbled out. They shot straight to Riddle.

"ARGHHHHHHH!!!!" Riddle screamed out as he collapsed on the ground.

"Riddle!" Silver gasped out.

"Riddle-Senpai!" Sebek was in disbelief.

"Agh!....... I can't move my body.....!" Riddle said, paralyzed on the ground.

"Experiment Subject A stopped moving, retaining him now." One of the Armored People mumbled out.

"Ug...... Ugyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!" Riddle growled out as he turned red in anger. Powerful fire was summoned, making the Intruders back away. He has murder in his eyes.

"!! The target starts moving again! He is showing signs of intense resistance this time! Everyone, step back!" One of the Armored People mumbled as they retreated a bit.

"You have the nerve for making me kneel down in front of you......!" Riddle growled. "I'LL CHOP OFF ALL YOUR HEADS!!!!!!!!!!!" More fire was shot towards the Intruders.

"Magic Beam charging is complete again! Launching now!" One of the Armored People mumbled out, firing the Magic Beam at Riddle one more time while he's distracted.

"UWAHHHHH!! Ugh..... Uhh...." This time, Riddle was down and out.

"....... The target is knocked out. Taking the Experiment Subject A to the office now." One of the Armored People mumbled out.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS DOING!!!! WHERE ARE YOU TAKING HIM!?" Sebek shouted in rage as he and Silver tried to reach for Riddle, but it was too late. Riddle was taken away by the Intruders as they fly off.

"Wait!......... Huh!?" Silver's eyes went wide when he looked up. "Sebek, look at the sky. Out campus is being surrounded by the same group of people that kidnapped Riddle just now." (A/n: he looks so pissed!)

"....!" Sebek gulped nervously.

"It seems like they were targeting Riddle from the beginning." Silver mumbled out.

".... Indeed, they were ignoring us, and they even refer to Riddle-Senpai as an experiment subject." Sebek mumbled out.

"...... Ha!" Silver and Sebek froze.

"Don't tell me, are they targeting all the Dorm Leaders on this Campus!?" Sebek yelped out.

"I don't know. In any case, we should return to Diasomnia as fast as possible." Silver mumbled out as his mind started to race with questions.

"Please be safe, Malleus-Sama!!" Sebek muttered as he and Silver sprinted back to Diasomnia. "Isn't the girl in that rundown building a Dorm Leader too?"

"She's not officially one, so she's safe for the time being." Silver answered, hoping he's correct. In the meantime, he and Sebek focused on protecting Malleus.

Meanwhile in the Botanical Gardens, Ruggie made his way through a very familiar path. He put his hands behind his head as he called out to Leona.

"Leona-San, I know you're here." Ruggie huffed out. "You didn't hand in your history report today, right!? Mr. Trein was super angry, he wanted me to take you to him. Please for the sake of my Life, just follow me this time." A loud sound was heard from above as Ruggie's ears twitched. "What was that sound!?" The sound of cracking glass was heard as Ruggie looked up. "What!? The glass of the ceiling is shattering... Ugh!" Ruggie didn't know what to do so he braced for the sharp glass coming down on him but it didn't happen. ".... Huh? The glasses didn't hit me...."