💎Grim......?: Part 51💎

3rd POV
Sitting on the coach of Ramshackle's lounge area, the Ramshackle residents finally got some rest and relaxation after some pretty rough months.

"Haa.... We went through a lot of trouble in these few months." Grim huffed as he flopped in Y/n's arms. "I didn't get to achieve my dream in the end..... Even though we have worked hard for them as a manger, it's such a waste!"

"I'll but some tuna Grim, if that'll cheer you up." Y/n said, petting the cat's little head.

"Damn it! My mind can't stop repeating "Yahoo! Yahoo!". I feel frustrated just by thinking about it!" Grim huffed out.

"Language."

"Sorry."

"Our dorm looks wider than before after they went back to their dorm." Hooty said.

"It feels kind of lonely." Y/n mumbled.

"Alright then. We have taken a shower, let's go to bed now." Grim said to Y/n as the girl stands up. They soon head to the bedroom.

Closing the door behind her, Y/n let's Grim jump out of her arms and into the bed as Hooty and Owlbert go to their nests that they built a few months ago. Y/n took a good look around and sighed with a smile.

"Home sweet home." She mumbled before climbing into bed with Grim by her side. Slowly, she drifted away. That's what she thought.

*Knock Knock*

There was a knocking on the mirror. Y/n's sleepy eyes shot wide open as she sat up and look at the mirror.

"Someone is... Knocking at the door? Or is it the mirror?" Y/n mumbled, rubbing her tired eyes. The mirror's faint glow illuminated the room once again.

".... Hey. Hey! Y/n! Are you here?" A familiar voice came out of the mirror.

"Luz!" Y/n took off the blanket on her, and went straight to the mirror with a big smile.

There she stand in front of the silver glass as the ever so familiar silhouette of Luz Noceda turned visible.

"Hey! Good evening, or morning, or whatever time it is at your world! Long time no see! How are you?" Luz greeted Y/n with a smile. "Geez, how long has it been since the last time we met? Since we could only see each other only see each other in our dreams, it's pretty strange to say we have met before. Ever since then, I tried various ways to enter this dream, like wearing the same pajamas, eating the same bedtime snack before going to sleep, even annoy Eda the same way before getting to bed. Got a lot of chores after that last one, haha! None of them work though. Even so, why can I see you today? I didn't do anything special when I went to bed."

'Maybe there's another way to connect to Luz's world.' Y/n thought to herself.

"By the way, you didn't get to talk about your mysterious camera the last time we met." Luz said to Y/n. "I can't stop thinking about it since last time!"

"Thank you! Can I take a picture of you?" Y/n asked.

"Sure!" Luz nodded.

Grabbing the Ghost Camera from where it was handing next to the mirror, she shows it to Luz and Luz was interested in it.

"Whoa.... What's it called?" Luz asked.

"It's called a Ghost Camera! Apparently, you take a photo of something and it's like a video on paper!" Y/n explained briefly to Luz as she sets it up.

"So cool!" Luz beamed. "I love learning about creepy and Magical stuff like this! That's why I'm training to be a witch!"

"Why? You don't have magic?" Y/n asked.