💮Everything Is Okay: Part 25💮

F/n's POV
It's dark... Really dark.... I can't see anything... Where am I?

"HEY!" I shouted. Nothing was heard back. "Can anyone hear me!?" Nothing. "This is bad... I can't believe I went Overblot..."

"F/n... F/n..." M/n?

"M/n!! Where are you!?" I shouted. I can't see a thing. Suddenly, light shined from behind me. I turned around as fast as I could and saw a mirror shaped light. It dimmed down until something on it was seeable. "M/n! M/n! Hey! HEY!!" I was calling out to her but... Nothing. All I could see it the fear in her eyes. "So this is what it feels like to go Overblot? Stuck in your own mind in darkness of the past?"

"F/n... Look at me, okay? Look at me. I just want to talk." M/n said. Her soft voice made me tear up. She's not attacking me at all....

"And why should I listen...!?" I froze. Was that....

Me?

Why do I sound so different? So.... Back villainous? But it also sounds like I'm not completely in Overblot mode... Not yet.

"!? What.... Are you?" I noticed something beside me... Is that... The monster that represents me? A Dragon made out of clothe that's stitched up and leaks with ink. The more noticable feature is the glass head filled with ink, and cracked. It turned it's glass head at me, and turned back to M/n. My attention went back to M/n as soon as I heard her voice again.

"Please... I just want to talk... I don't have anything bad to say to you." She said.

"And why should I believe you...?" Overblot me asked. I can practically hear the glare from here.

"It's not me! Well... It is me, but it's not!" I'm now confused.

".... What?" Even Blot me was confused.

"It's the work of magic." M/n explained.

"More specifically, Goth's Unique Magic." I heard a voice... Vixxer!Vixxer then entered Blot me's view with Goth, who's tied up in vines. Must be M/n's Unique Magic. "Talk. Now."

"Make me!" Goth spat back. The monster next to me roared. And then I heard the exact same road from the outside of my mind. Was there some kind of Overblot Monster with me??

M/n's POV
Holy Muffins, that's a dragon! No! No, M/n! Stay calm. Do it for him.... Do it for me. Do it for everyone. I took a deep breath in.

"Goth. Talk. Or I swear to Maleficent's horns that I will not hesitate to shove a vine somewhere you don't want it to be." I glared at Goth.

F/n' POV
"Wow." That's all I could muster up to say. Just.... Wow. "How is she crowned the Innocent Bean in the group again?"

M/n's POV
"F-FINE! Fine!" Goth stuttered out. "I-I'll tell you." He gulped nervously before finally talking. "I used my Unique Magic. It's called 'Mother Knows Best'. Basically, Mind Manipulation magic. I can control people, more specifically the students here in NRC, to my will and command. But I can only do one command each spell cast. Depending on how many people are involved in the magic, the more people, the lesser time the magic has an effect on them. But I had no problem with that, considering this school is littered with thugs, more specifically, Savanaclaw."

"Did he just low-key roasted the school and the students here?" Vixxer whispered to me. I just nodded in response.

"I also used my Unique Magic on... On your girl here to piss you off. I was hoping that would be enough for you to just fail in everything now." Goth confessed. "But I never intend to make someone go Overblot!"

"Then why the hell did you say what you said a few god forsaken minutes ago you Hot Topic Vampire!" We heard King yelled out. Hold in your laughter, M/n. Hold it in!

"I panicked okay! I didn't know what else to say!" Goth said. "My family is known for being the 'Villanous' mages and wizards. But we have good intentions, well parents and not my ancestors, but still!"

"There! See!" I said, snapping my head to F/n. "There's nothing to worry about anymore, F/n." I slowly walked over to him. He stood still on his spot. Is he letting me go near him on purpose? "Hey, F/n. Look at me, okay?"

3rd POV
Slowly but surely, M/n was infront of F/n. As scared as she was, she's still his Lover. Taking a deep breath in, M/n said...

"F/n... I know you're in there... Somewhere! Just look at me okay?" M/n said softly. A soft nod was F/n response.

"Okay. Just look at me and count to ten. Alright? One."

"... One." M/n gasped lightly and gave a small smile as they continued to count. F/n was returning back into his normal self again.

"Two."

"Two."

"Three."

"Three."

"Four."

"F-Four..."

"Hey, hey. Look at me. Everything's going to just fine." M/n mumbled out to F/n. "Five."

"Five."

"Six."

"Six."

"That's it... We're almost there. Seven."

"Seven."

"Eight."

"Eight." F/n's voice was turning back to normal, the ink was vanishing off of him. The Overblot Monster was disappearing, too.

"Nine."

"Nine." F/n was tearing up.

"Ten."

"Ten." F/n was engulfed in a hug from M/n as he broke down into tears

"I'm so glad you're back." M/n said softly.

"I-I'm so sorry." F/n sobbed out. "I really am."

"It's okay. It's okay. You're back now. And that's all that matters." M/n reassured him.

After a while, Crowley, the staff, and some representatives of the Ministry Of Magic. M/n, Vixxer, and F/n told their part of the story and how it all happened. Goth was suspended for the next 6 months. He would've been expelled but thanks to M/n's influence, he only got in campus suspension. After all that, everything died down and went back to normal before Goth's influence. Goth got into a private class with Crowley about 'Being A Good Night Raven Collage Student'. In Goth's words himself, it was pure torture. And for the remaining days, Zaphyer and Aether constantly sends letters to F/n if he was okay and all that after the incident. Annoying as it was, F/n was relieved that he still has his Brother s to back him up.

About a few months have passed since the incident. Everyone has never been more productive before the incident. The school was Overblot free for the remainder of the school year. Eventually, everyone moved on. Everyone has graduated Night Raven Collage and was now living the adult life.

Elliott now works as the Atlantica Memorial Museum's manager. Fritz and Britz took over their father's spot as mayor and vice mayor in the Land Of Lamination. Tover and Diamant were now a thing after some time, and a few nudges from the group. King is now a proud owner of his own Cafe called The Red Rose. Gin works with his family in the markets from time to time, but soon got a spot as one of the Asim's Advisors. Aether and Zaphyer were now a part of the Draconia family royal guards.

And as for Goth. Well, he now works as a teacher in Night Raven Collage as the head of the Defense Against The Dark Arts. Goth also grew close with the group after some time too. And last but not to least, Night Raven's sweethearts. M/n and F/n got married after a year or two. They invited everyone in their batch when they first started in Night Raven Collage. Even Lilia and Malleus were invited to the wedding. The two just kept a low profile so they wouldn't attract any attention away from the two. A few months later and they had a beautiful baby girl named Y/n. They have never been so happy in their entire life when they had their little girl.

"We are gonna have the best life." M/n said.

To Be Continued~