🎃Skeletons, Ghosts, and A Joker: Part 33🎃

3rd POV
Suddenly, the Botanical Gardens started to become misty, making making the surroundings hard to see.

"..... Speak of the devil, it's getting misty now. We should go back now." The Fake Riddle muttered out as the three left. "By the way, if you hear the sounds of jingling bells, Run. That means, the Joker's about to get your soul."

"...... That's what they said. Have you heard the rumour just now?" The Girl muttered out, turning to the Boy.

"Nah! Cemetery, and skeletons are the most common urban legend being told on campus." The Boy chuckled out. "Though, the Joker is new."

"Ah, I know right. I guess it's the similar thing as "The Seven Wonders Of NRC"." The Girl shrugged off the warning.

"Don't you think it's better this way? The Botanical Gardens with a dark history, it feels a lot like Halloween." Another Boy said. "This might get viral since ghost stories are everyone's favorite!"

"You're right! Then let's get in there!" The Girl said as she and the other Magicam Monsters stepped into the flowerbeds. Hiding behind some gravestones a few feet away, Deuce and Cater observe from afar.

"..... They see the sign, but they still step inside the flowerbed!" Deuce muttered out.

"They are Magicam Monsters." Cater said.

"Even though they have listened to the rumor of this Botanical Gardens, they didn't bother to stop their action!" Deuce huffed out.

"Instead of hesitating, they step inside the Flowerbed while laughing... We should punish them." Cater said to Deuce. "Everyone, get into position!"

"Okay!" The Heartslabyul residents and King nodded, getting to position.

"It's misty when we're inside a room, as expected from Night Raven Collage. This venue is so authentic." The Girl beamed, crushing the Poppies in the Flowerbed.

"Hmm... I saw someone over there. Is that skeletons? Just kidding, ahahaha!" One of the Boys laughed.

"Let's get a closer look!" The Girl said, approaching whoever it was. "Good evening-"

"UWAH! Skeleton!?" The Boy and the Girl yelped out.

"..... Well, just saying. You're the students of Night Raven Collage right? Your costume looks cool!" The other Boy said to Skeleton Deuce. But Deuce didn't acknowledge them one bit and only proceeded to dig with his shovel. "Hmm?"

"Uhm, why are you holding a shovel?" The Girl asked Skeleton Deuce.

"..... Isn't it obvious?" Skeleton Deuce said, turning his head to the Girl with no emotion on his face. "I'm burying them."

"Burying?" One of the Boys gulped.

"Yeah. That's my job as an Undertaker." Skeleton Deuce nodded.

"Undertaker....." The Girl muttered. (A/n: Flashbacks to when Ciel first met Undertaker.)

"Uh..... Ugh....." A groan was heard as everyone went stiff. "..... Me....."

"Eh? Where did this voice come from?" The Girl gulped.

"..... UWAH! Look under your feet!!!" One of the Boys yelped out to the girl, pointing to her feet. As she looked down, her eyes widened.

"..... Me.... Help me......!" It was Ace who was acting his part, but for the Magicam Monsters, they were the dead rising from their graves.

"T-There's people....." The Girl yelped out, shaking in her place.

"There's people being buried!?" One of the Boys yelped out, starting to back away slowly.