💎Pathway: Part 36💎

3rd POV
Now arriving at Side Street where the Festival is being held at, Riddle, Trey, and the Ramshackle residents slowed their pace down. Mutters and whispers were all around. They were inaudible, but some where talking about the VDC competition.

"Whoa, look at this crowd! And the Festival hasn't even opened yet!" Grim gulp when he saw the incredible number of people waiting.

"The National Wizard Boarding School Joint Culture Festival gathers students of the arts from high schools all across the nation, just like the name suggests." Trey said to Grim. "Just the stuff and perfomers and the like is a huge number of people." Then, the school bell rang as an announcement happened.

"Thank you for your patience. A warm welcome to the National Wizard Boarding School Joint Culture Festival." The announcement said.

*Clap Clap*

Everyone gave a warm round of applause. Everyone was clearly excited about this event. And soon, it's like Deja Vú all over again.

*Rumble*

"Where's the Purple Stage that the Vocal & Dance Championship is being held at?!" One girl in the crowd said.

"Where's the counter for the same day tickets?! There's gotta be cancellations!" One boy from the crowd yelped out.

"I wanna meet Neige in the flesh ASAP!" Another girl added.

"This is Vil's school?! It's amazing! I'm putting everything on Magicam!" Another girl squealed out.

"Oh no- Ah! W-Wait!" Y/n yelped out as she was soon swept into the crowd.

"Hey, Humans! No running! And don't walk while staring at your phones!" Soon, Sebek and Silver came in to handle the stampeding fans.

"Getting in line early for the same day ticket lottery won't make a difference. Follow the staff's instructions and please line up calmly." Silver said as he directed the crowd of people to the proper lines. "Hm? Huh?! H-Hey!" Silver then pulled out a familiar female from the crowd. She stumbled forwards a bit, but Silver was able to catch her.

"Oof!" Y/n huffed out as she regained her balance.

"Are you alright? You were swept up in the crowd." Silver asked, letting go of Y/n's hand.

"Yup! I think I'm alright. Thanks, Silver." Y/n said to Silver. Sebek just huffs out when he saw the girl again.

"Y/n!" Soon, Riddle and Trey, followed by Grim and the two owls, came rushing to her. "Are you okay?"

"I'm alright, thanks to Silver here." Y/n answered.

"Wh-What is that giant pack of people doing?!" Grim yelped out as he hops into Y/n's arms.

"My guess is that they're most likely fans of Vil or Neige LeBlanche." Riddle said to Grim, turning to the crowd of people. They were being handled with by the staff, still being a bit rough however.

"I knew they were superstars, but this is incredible." Trey said with a lopsided smile.

"Riddle, did you come to the status of everything? Just like we planned, we've filed everyone into a queue behind the Coliseum." Silver said to Riddle.

"What is with this crowd?! No matter how much we organize things, they just keep crawling out of the wood work! Filthy humans!" Sebek growled out.

"Sebek. I always tell you this, but could you stop referring to "Humans" like that? It reflects poorly on the school." Riddle said to Sebek, scolding him lightly.