💮New Friends: Part 4💮

3rd POV
Morning soon came as every student gets ready for the day to begin. It was a nice morning. It wasn't too hot, nor too cold in temperature. Students got out of their dorm rooms and soon head to the Dorm's Mirror so they could get to the Main Building of Campus.

Slinging his bag over his shoulder, F/n checks his uniform in the mirror. White button down shirt underneath a like green vest with gold buttons and lining. A dark grey blazer left unbuttoned with his dorm band around his arm with it's colors, Green and Black. Black pants, and brown boots and the iconic black and white striped tie. Dusting himself off a bit, he grabbed his Magical Pen off the desk and put it in his breast pocket on the blazer.

"Looking good baby bro!" F/n snapped his neck at the door way and saw the twins. They really are twins. The only difference is that Aether wears his blazer unbuttoned and Zaphyer buttons his blazer.

"Could you knock next time?" F/n groaned lightly at the two.

"Meh." The two just shrugged it off.

"Got everything you need for the day?" Aether asked.

"Ayup, I even packed my Ghost Camera in my bag." F/n answered.

"Good, not let's get goin'! Don't want to be late on your first day now do you?" Zaphyer said to F/n.

"I got it. Come Skie." F/n said as Skie pitched on his shoulder as they walk off to school together.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"So my class is... 1-A, got it." F/n muttered out, unaware of someone sneaking up behind him.

"F/n!"

"Gah! Bloody Hell King!" F/n yelped out.

"Mornin' bud!" King greeted his best friend.

"(눈‸눈)"

"Aw come on! Don't go pouting on me dude!" King teased F/n.

"... Morning King." F/n reluctantly greeted his friend. He noticed something about King. "Hey King, what's up with the spade on your left eye?"

"Well, it's traditional for Heartslabyul residents have a suit on their face!" King explained briefly to F/n.

"Interesting." F/n mumbled. "Have you seen Fritz and or Elliott anywhere?"

"I numbed into them just a while ago. They said their in class 2-A." King answered. "What class are ya in?"

"Class 1-A." F/n said.

"Sweet! We're in the same class." King smiled. "We better get going before we run late." Nodding to his friend, they went to Class 1-A and with an unexpected someone.

"Huh? M/n?" F/n mumbled as he look who it was they'll be sitting next to.

"Isn't that the girl from the Entrance Ceremony?!" King yelped out.

"Y-Yeah." F/n stuttered out as they walk up to her. "Um, good morning, M/n."

"Hm? Oh! Good morning, F/n!" M/n smiled. "Who's this? Is he your friend?"

"He's-"

"King Jackbox! Nice to meet you, M/n." King smiled at M/n as she smiled back. F/n just sighed. He's used to his friend like this. The two males soon sat next to M/n.

M/n wore a white button down shirt underneath a lime green vest with gold buttons and lining. The dark grey blazer seems a bit oversized for her but she didn't mind. She also wore a long black plated skirt that reached to below the knee. Black tights and brown shoes fit the look. She also wore some black leather gloves on her hands. The striped tie was tied as a ribbon around her neck.