🎃The Laboratory: Part 36🎃

3rd POV
"It's a Laboratory. It looks like it belongs to a Mad Scientist, how cool!" A Boy beamed in delight while reading the Stamp Rally Venue Pamphlet.

"We could take the best Halloween Pictures in there. Let's go!" Another Boy said as they soon rushed over to Octavinelle's Venue.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Y/n
More are coming, be ready you guys.

Azul
Noted. Thank you for the heads-up.

Azul shoved his phone back into his pocket as he informed everyone that more Visitors and Magicam Monsters are on their way to their venue. Everyone got into position and waited for the incoming Visitors. They soon arrived and almost immediately causes trouble inside of the Laboratory.

"It's so creepy, so cool~! Let's take a lot of pictures." One of the Boys laughed out.

"If we take a picture in here, it would look so cool right?" The other Boy said, turning to the other Boy. But he suddenly noticed a sign with a warning labeled on it. ".... Ah, but the sign warned us not to step on the equipment. And we're not allowed to use the Selfie Stick here since it will hit the bottles."

"But... We couldn't take the picture of the entire thing if we don't use the Selfie Stick." The other Boy pouted. "It's fine if we don't bump into the items. We just have to use it carefully!"

"You're right! Alright then, here we go!" Without any hesitation left, the two Boys started taking Selfies in the Laboratory with their Selfie Sticks and ignored the warning signs.

Being hidden behind a few equipment, Azul and Jade observe carefully from afar, taking note on who's a Visitor and who's a Magicam Monster.

"Okay, we can confirm their problem action now." Jade muttered softly. "They are Magicam Monsters."

"Fufufu... Let me tell them what it means to follow the rules!" Azul chuckled out.

"Yeah, with the graciousness of the Sea Witch.... We should let them remember this for the rest of their Lives." Jade nodded with a sadistic smile.

Meanwhile, one of the Magicam Monsters noticed something from the corner of the room as he look at the direction of what caught his attention.

"Hmm? I saw something bright refecting." The Boy muttered out as he slowly approached it. "It's a Water Tank? It looks like a Big Aquarium. How fancy~~!" The Boy took a look inside the Tank and saw Floyd in his Mer Form. ".... There's a Mermaid in here!"

"It's fake. Mermaids are a rare species, and it's not moving at all." The other Boy said, taking a look at the "Mermaid" in the Tank.

"You're right. But it looks so real..." The Boy muttered out. "Ah, let's take a picture of this too! We should add a Hashtag of "#NRCMemory" in this post!"

"Well, well, they are getting all excited by looking at that.... How energetic." Jade chuckled softly. (A/n: Why can I hear Sebastian's Voice!?)

"It's a good thing. That means we have the chance to succeed in this plan." Azul mumbled out. "Are you guys ready?"

"Yes!" Two Octavinelle Residents nodded.