🎃Captain Jack Howl: Part 8🎃

3rd POV
At the Coliseum's Special Stage, there was a pirate ship that looks to be crashed on the shore. Hundreds, maybe even thousands, of golden coins and other treasures were scattered about. When everyone saw this, they were speechless.

"A boat.." They muttered out in shock. "It's a boat..."

"Holy Muffins." Y/n mumbled out.

"I-I don't even see the original image of the colosseum any more!" Crowley stuttered out.

"Shishishi. You guys are so surprised by this." Ruggie chuckled out.

"Ha, of course. The other dorms wouldn't be able to do these decorations." Leona said with a smirk.

"Yep! I think this Halloween set suits Savanaclaw very much!" Jack said. He was preparing himself to show the costume of Savanaclaw. "Since the stage is a boat, the costume would be..." And just like that, Jack steps out and showed the costume to everyone. "A Pirate. When I'm in elementary school, I read a storybook where a pirate fought with a huge crocodile while continuing his journey... I've admired the protagonist of the book that I always played as a pirate when I saw a kid. Hes wearing a hat, he used a wooden stick as a replacement for his sabre, finding the hidden treasure along with his friends." (A/n: Jack is so passionate about being a pirate that it's so precious!)

"Ah, I know that story too! I used to play as a pirate when I was a kid." Kalim cheerfully said.

"Me too. It's a famous children's book." Deuce said.

"Same here. I would always read it before heading to bed." Y/n mumbled out.

""The Adventures Of The Bearded Captain". All seven volumes, plus two volumes of side stories. Ortho used to read this before." Idia muttered out.

"When we talked about costumes, I suddenly remembered the day where I would play as a pirate. Then we decided the theme of our Halloween should be pirates." Jack said, explaining how they've come up with the idea.

"A pirate with wisdom and strength that continues his journey in freedom." Leona added. "It's a theme that suits Savanaclaw right? It's a great idea coming from a first year student."

"Thank you!" Jack said to Leona. Y/n noticed how Jack's tail was wagging a little when Leona complimented Jack. "Then, we thought we might need a boat since we decided to dress up as pirates... And so we prepared a boat. It's a shipwreck. You can even visit the inside of it! The setting of our costume is a pirate ghost that wanted to continue protecting his treasure forever. So we prepared these treasures too. We do our best on making the replica after Ruggie's show us the example. Ruggie is really skillful. He completed the replica of treasures that look so realistic, it's so impressive."

"Well, even though I'm the person who won't do any job that doesn't make money. Since it's a day that we celebrate once a year, in order to eat some delicious meal on Halloween night, I'll have to do my best!" Ruggie said with a cheeky grin on his face.

"Hmm... I hate to admit this but, the inside of the boat looks so authentic." Idia said as he took a look inside the boat. "The shape of the boat is exactly the same as I saw in the story. It's like looking at a live action. How did you make this boat? It's a real boat right? Did you use Leona's magic to make this?"

"Eh, magic?" Jack blinked. "It's not. This is all made of woods that Savanaclaw students carry."

"Woods.... Wait. Eh, this is all hand-made!?" Idia said in shock.

"Yes. That's right... Is there something strange about it?" Jack asked.

"Nononk with this scale. It's literally a building rather than an exhibition. This is all hand-made..." Idia couldn't wrap around the Ida that the ship was all hand-made by the Savanaclaw students. "As expected from Savanaclaw with their monster strength. I definitely won't do something like this."

"Hey, you white radish sprouts. If you have some complaints, then say it out loud." Leona said, glaring at Idia.

"I-I-I said nothing..." Idia gulped.

"This is all an easy task for us." Ruggie said, shrugging his shoulders. "Because we've been training in our morning routine."

"You guys made these by the strength of Savanaclaw... You complete this set of Halloween by the inspiration of your childhood, it's very wonderful." Crowley said, giving a nod of approval. "The next one is the Library. The dorm that's in charge of decorations is Ignihyde!"

"Wonder what the introverted students of Ignihyde has for us." Hooty whispered.

"Oh hush. But I am curious to know what they have as well. Gus's we have to wait an see." Y/n said to Hooty as they soon head to the Library.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"Welcome, everyone? Please enjoy the Halloween of Ignihyde!" Ortho said as he greeted everyone who has entered the Library, as cheerful as ever. "Well then, the show will start now."

"Show?" Y/n tilted her head a bit.
"T-The show? What will they show us?" Deuce stuttered out. All of the sudden, the entire Library grew darker as an ominous shadow appeared on the shelves of the Library, guving off an eerie vibe.

"Uwah! The Jack-o'-lanterns just flew out from the bookshelf!?" Cater jumped back a bit in surprise. The sohnds of owls hooting was heard later on.

"Wha- Hooty was that you? Or was that Owlbert?" Grim said, looking at the two owls there.

"It was non of us!" Hooty said as Owlbert nods to Hooty's statement.

"That's a different hoot." Y/n muttered out.

"The library suddenly turns to a foggy forest... I never seen this kind of magic before." Malleus said with wide eyes.

"It's not magic, it's a projection mapping that's being made by the dorm students of Ignihyde." Ortho said to Malleus. "We used a projector to reflect the video data of the building."

"It feels like we're at a different place!" Deuce stuttered out.

"Fufufu. It suits Ignihyde right?" Ortho giggled softly. "And then, the one that'll show up later is..."

""Which Pumpkin is not allowed to eat?"" Idia said. He's the one who's gonna show off the costume for Ignihyde. Soon enough, Idia cane out and showed the costume. ""The answer is me! A sad monster, the Pumpkin Knight!""

"WHO ARE YOU!?" Everyone screeched out. They didn't see Idia, they see someone with a pumpkin for a head.

"Who..." Idia muttered out. "It's me, Idia Shroud. It would be strange if the other people and not me showed up for this set."

To Be Continued~