💮I See The Light: Part 8💮

3rd POV
The day has finally arrived. The day of the Lantern Festival. Everyone was extremely excited about this event. One, there would be no school for the day, and two, it'll be the first time they'll see Flying Lanterns after hundreds of years. But, there are a few who were nervous as hell about this event.

"Are you ready, F/n? Skie asked.

"I'm.... Not sure." F/n said.

"It'll be alright. Besides, you just have to take pictures and talk to M/n after words." Skie said.

"Aaaahh!!! Don't remind me!" F/n groaned out.

"Hey baby bro!" Aether said as he and Zaphyer enter F/n's room. "You ready for the Festival?"

"I'm freaking out actually." F/n answered honestly.

"Heh? Why so?" Zaphyer asked.

"Is it about M/n?" Aether added.

"Was it that obvious?" F/n mumbled.

"Ayup." The twins nodded.

"I guess I'm just... Scared to know what her answer is, that's all." F/n said, rubbing his thumb on his Ghost Camera in his hands.

"It'll be fine, baby bro! She's a pretty chill girl, and really open to everyone." Aether said, slinging his arm around F/n's shoulder.

"Aether's right. Just relax and everything will be okay." Zaphyer added. Fn took a deep breath in and out and nodded.

"Okay. I-I guess I was just overthinking things." F/n muttered out.

"Again." The twins added.

"Stop with that "Overthinking Things Too Much" habit of yours, F/n. You're a Wonderlin! Remember!" Aether said.

"No Retreat!" The twins said.

"Never Surrender." F/n smiled softly.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

It was close to sunset as everyone in Night Raven Collage has their Flying Lanterns in their hands as they go to the open field. F/n doesn't have his since he was busy taking pictures of the Festival for Crowley.

"Welcome to the first ever Flying Lanterns Festival!" Crowley said as he look around the field. He nodded in approval as he continues. "Today is a momentous occasion, for after a hundred years, we use Flying Lanterns for this event. Now them, as the sun soon sets over the hill, we light the lanterns, make a wish, and let them flying high."

"Oh! I can't wait for this!" Elliott beamed.

"Me either. This is a first for me." Fritz nodded.

"I'm sure it's a first for everyone, Fritz." Diamant said.

"He's not wrong." Tover muttered out.

"Oya? What's wrong M/n?" Gin asked.

"Where's F/n? I haven't seen him the whole day." M/n said. Everyone shrugged.

"Oh! He's taking pictures of the Festival for the Headmaster." King said to M/n. "He's probably just around the area."

"Oh, okay." She nodded. The sun soon sets as everyone lit up their lanterns and made their wish. All, but two....

"3, 3, 1!" Everyone said as they let go of their lanterns as they floated high in the air. Everyone awed at the amazing sight.

"Beautiful." Vixxer mumbled out.