💀Status: Part 18💀

3rd POV
"Dive: Start!" Ortho said as the Simulation started.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"Where is this....!?" Azul muttered out as he, Riddle and Vil looked around.

"It's a Virtual Space by Magic VR." A Holographic Ortho came flying down and said to them. "Your magic is restricted inside the building, but you can cast as much magic as you want here! No matter how violent you are, the damage won't affect your body in the real world." Two Holographic Watchers flew down infront of Ortho. "So don't worry and do your best!"

"I see... If that's the case, I won't hesitate." Vil chuckled under his breath.

"Even if that's not the case, I still won't go easy on you." Riddle mumbled out.

"Let's go!" Vil said as Azul and Riddle nodded as they soon went into battle.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Back at the Command Room, the Holographic Ortho appeared next to Idia.

"First test is completed, cooling down the experiment Subject inside the simulator." Ortho said as Idia nodded.

"Subject A, C and E, vitals are normal. Blot accumulation is all within the normal levels." A Male Staff Member muttered out.

"Well, it's the status I expected. I wonder how the numbers will change in the next test...." Idia mumbled out.

"Battle Simulator and 'Lachesis System' have been synchronized. The second test can be started at any time soon." Another Male Staff Member said to Idia.

"Let's move on to the next phase. Ortho, please." Idia said, turning to Holographic Ortho.

"Understood." Ortho nodded. "Virtual Enemy Mode: Standby. Dive: Start!"

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"..... Huh!?" Azul yelped out as he, Riddle and Vil gasped. They were standing in Night Raven Collage's Cafeteria.

"This is.... The cafeteria?" Vil muttered out, baffled by what he's seeing.

"What exactly just happened....?" Riddle mumbled out, frustrated and confused.

"Oh, you're here, Roi Du Poison!"

"Riddle too. The Dorm Leader's meeting is about to start soon."

"Azul, I brought the document that you said will be the subject of the meeting today." The three snapped their heads towards the very familiar voice. They froze. They were face to face with their Vice Dorm Leaders, Jade, Rook and Trey.

"What's the matter? You guys look confused." Rook asked.

"Is there something on our faces?" Trey asked, giving a small smile.

".... No, it's nothing. Let's go." Vil said, shaking his head lightly as they walk along side their Vice Dorm Leaders.

"Fufu... Vil, you can't be like that. Don't let your guard down so easily!" Rook suddenly launched a blast of Fire Magic.

"Huh!?" Vil dodged just in time. Azul and Riddle stumbled away from the fire.

"Rook!? What are you doing all of a sudden!?" Vil stuttered out. Jade and Trey smirked as they too launched magic towards the Dorm Leaders.