💀Phantom Titans Magma: Part 54💀

3rd POV
"I'm fine with it... But if you keep arguing with a loud voice like that, you might miss the important hints." Ortho said to them.

"Hints?" Azul mumbled out. This caught their attention fast.

"... Help.... Help me....!"

"!!!" They froze.

"Is this a woman's voice...?" Riddle muttered out.

"It must be one of the Staff!" Hooty hooted out.

"Fufufu, the NPC you saved will give you the items to proceed is the theory of the game." Ortho chuckled out. "Look, it's not the time to fight..... At this rate, she might be involved in big trouble."

"Let me out... Someone please....!"

"Is she trapped in one of these cages?" Azul mumbled out.

"What have you done!? We have to save her soon. Please tell us where you are by hitting the cage!" Riddle shouted, hoping to hear the Woman's voice.

"I-I can't.... It's so dark, I can't see but, there's a Phantom in the same cage as me....!" The Woman cried out.

"What!?" The three stuttered out.

"It's still frozen, but if I make a loud voice, the Phantom will awake and I will....!"

"Okay. Please stay still and do your best not to stimulate the Phantom." Azul said.

"The adventurers are in big danger! Will they be able to get through this critical situation?" Ortho chuckled out. "Alright then, good luck to you all!" Ortho disappeared moments later.

"Wait!" Riddle growled. "How dare he mess with me!!!!"

"Riddle-San, we don't have the time for you to get angry." Azul calmly said to Riddle.

"Yeah, let's get her out as soon as possible!" Riddle nodded as they soon went searching for the woman in the cage.

"It will be a waste of time and magic power if we open these cages one by one." Azul mumbled under his breath. "Let me send a signal inside by carefully knocking on it." Azul walks up to one of the cages nearby and knocks on it. Someone, or something, knocks back in response. "!! There's someone knocking back from the inside. This might be the right cage."

"Then I'll open it with my magic. Try not to hurt the people inside and save my power...." Riddle hummed out. He was about to open the cage until something crept over the cage.

"Kekehe! It's gold! A gold crown!"

"What!? There's a Phantom outside the cage too!?" Riddle stuttered out.

"Ugh, it has been hiding in the shadows! I'll get rid of it!" Azul huffed out. The Phantom lunges towards Riddle, aiming for his crown, but Azul knocked the Phantom into the River with his magic.

"Gold color...." The Phantom melts away into nothing.

"That was too much of a close call..." Hooty sighed out.

"I'm surprised... You saved me, Azul." Riddle said towards Azul.

"Did this make you acknowledge my power at last, Leader-San?" Azul said with a smirk.

"Have you been misunderstanding something?" Riddle huffed out. "... Oh well. Let's talk later. I'll open the cage." Riddle opens the cage as a woman wearing a S.T.Y.X. uniform comes running out.

"Ahh... I finally got out! The Phantom is at the inside of the cage!" The Woman said, pointing towards the cage.

"Please leave it to me, I'll get rid of it... Hmm? It is..." Azul looked into the cage. Riddle and Hooty looked as well.