🎃Security System Octavinelle: Part 23🎃

3rd POV
"Just stand still and get strangled by me!" Floyd said.

"Someone please stop Floyd from killing the Visitors!" Y/n called out to the other Octavinelle Residents but they were having trouble of their own, and they were mostly scared of what Floyd might do to them if they tried to stop him. FLoyd lunged at the Visitors but they somehow dodged it, making the Eel crash into some glass equipment, shattering it in the process.

"Oh shit! He's so powerful!" One of the boys yelped out. "The students of Night Raven College are really scary~!"

"If I record this and post it to Magicam, this shocking video will definitely go viral!" Another boy added.

"Ahaha! You guys are still enjoying this." Floyd laughed. "I'm gonna drown you guys in the ocean altogether!!"

"Azul, please take care of Floyd. I'll take over here." Y/n said as Azul nodded, now heading to the tall Eel.

"Floyd, you're breaking the decorations we made!" Azul said to Floyd. "Jade, don't just stand in silence, please stop him!" Azul turned to the other Eel in the room.

"But, it's their fault for messing up with us first. Floyd didn't do anything wrong." Jade said to Azul.

"Haa... You guys are always like this...." Azul sighed. "I'm not telling you to stop, just don't do it here. Do it outside. Remember to clean up the mess later." Y/n gave an 'ARE YOU KIDDING ME' look to Azul.

"STAY!!!!" The booming voice of Crewel was heard. "What is up with this fuss!? Floyd Leech, put your Magical Pen back! Dorm Leader and Vice Dorm Leader too, please don't take part in this."

"Oh Thank the Seven Mr. Crewel is here." Y/n breathed out a sigh of relief.

"But, those customers won't listen to us. We troubled by their behaviors......" Jade tried to explain to Crewel about their situation.

"We have no choice but to take action on them since they won't listen to us." Azul added to their explanation

"............." Crewel thought for a moment. "If you don't stop Floyd Leech, then please drive those Magicam Monsters away. Remember not to cause any injury. If Trein knows about this, we will be in trouble, so do it secretly." Y/n was having processing problems from what she just heard. "Both of you are the Halloween Steering Committee. Solve he problem of your dorm by yourself!"

"If that's what you wished........ Let's go, Jade." Azul said, preparing to use his Magic.

"Alright." Jade nodded, following behind Azul's actions.

"What?" Crewel looked at Y/n.

"Seriously?" Y/n said blankly.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"Those people are gone now." Crewel said, seeing that everything has calm downed finally. "......... Now. Tell me the reason behind your behavior, Leech."

"Huh? I don't like the way you say that to me. I didn't even do anything wrong." Floyd pouted.

"We didn't get to stop them from using the selfie stick no matter how much we warned them." Azul said to Crewel. "They would bump into some item or the other people by swinging a long object in this narrow room, it's very dangerous."

"Thankfully, Ms. Y/n here managed to save most of the items that are fragile from shattering or breaking." Jade added.

"We are struggling to keep the safety of our customers and equipment." Azul said.

"Besides that, they even try to upload a photo of angry Floyd to Magicam." Jade added. "Don't you think it's ridiculous to point your camera towads someone who is being serious with you?"

"You got a point....." Crewel muttered.

"Floyd has been enduring himself when facing those rdue customers." One of the Octavinelle Residents said.

"He's right. I never saw him this patience before..." Another added. "I never saw floyd being this gentle before! I even thought I was dreaming at first!" (A/n: Hugs for Floyd!)

"I believe it..." Y/n muttered, remembering the first day of Halloween Week.

"That's right! But even so, the customers still won't listen to us!"

"Right? they are the one to blame." Floyd said. "They pull down the shelf that is full of chemicals, after they done it, they keep giggling and didn't even apologize for it...."

"What!? They pull down the chemical shelf!?" Crewel was shocked.

"So that's the loud crash I heard from the hallway....." Y/n muttered in shock, eyes wide in suprise as Crewel went over to see if what Floyd had said was true. And to Crewel's shock, he was telling the truth.

"Y-You're right...... The chemicals have become a mess...." Crewel stuttered out. "........ You useless dog! Why don't you drive those Magicam Monsters away earlier!?"

"Eeh!? everything you said is confusing!! You are the one who stopped me first!" Floyd felt offended.

"Be quiet! You only want to start a fight with them in the beginning." Crewel said.

"OH FOR THE LOVE OF HADES! YOU'RE BOTH CONFUSING!!" Y/n suddenly shouted making Floyd and crewel stop their banter.

"I-I'm not telling you to harm those customers, I just want you to guard the items of the Laboratory." Crewel said to Floyd, fixing his words. "I don't alow blunder to happen in this room again! The troublesome behaviour of Magicam Monsters and the Querreling between the customers with the dorm students are prohibited! The Steering Committee, pleae remember to prevent something like this from happening again!"

"...... Okay. I won't cause any trouble again." Azul said and sighed. "Really, I have to keep an eye on boththe Magicam Monsters and Dorm Students....."

"This task is quite worthwhile." Jade chuckled out. He was enjoying this nontheless.

"How is Octavinelle more troublesome than Savanaclaw, the Dorm with literal Beastmen!?" Y/n had enough of this.

"Oya? We're are you going, Y/n?" Jade asked.

"Scarabia. I need a break from this tomfoolery and get myself a snack." And with that, Y/n left to head to Scarabia.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Back at the Main Path, Sam and Trein were heading off to a Venue and was thinking of which Venue they should go to.

"The Little Guys of Scarabia are celebrating their Halloween at the School Store." Sam said. "Mr. Trein, would you accompany me to check their situation?"

"Alright." trein reluctantly agreed as they soon went to Scarabia's Venue. "But it's Scarabia, right/ we don't have to worry about them. The Dorm Leader, Asim, might be dumb but he is big hearted, he won't start a fight easily."

"There are diffrent ways of making trouble other than just fighting, Mr. Trein." Someone said but nobody but Sam and Trein was there.

"Who said that?" Trein looked around. Sam saw something and cracked a little chuckle.

"Someone familair from the other side told us that." Sam said. "A certain former Troublemaker of Heartslabyil, I presume."

"Even if there is trouble happening......." Trein muttered. "The Vice Dorm Leader, Viper, is very reliable. If the dorm students make any mistake by following Asim, Viper will do something about it. we can go look for them without worry."

"You're right!" Sam said as Trein took the lead and went to Scarabia. Sam stayed behind for a bit as a trasnparent silohuette of someone stood next to him.

"Should you tell him?"

"We'll see what we can do, King Jackbox."

"Aight then. Good luck." King then dissappeared.

And with that, sam followed Trein to Scarabia.

To Be Continued~