💀To The Main Office: Part 35💀

3rd POV
"Fufu... Actually, I cast my Magic on one of the skincare products I gave to Vil." Rook chuckled softly.

"Huh!? Not only living beings, you can also cast it on products!?" Epel yelped lightly.

"Fufufu, my target doesn't have to be a human." Rook chuckled softly. "I'm more surprised that our Mademoiselle Hibou noticed."

"You were so damn persistent on giving Vil his Skincare Products so much, I thought you'd have a double meaning in why you want to give Vil the Products." Y/n shrugged lightly.

"I was sure that Magic Effects would be scanned before I gave him, but it seems like they didn't notice it." Rook said with a proud smile. "The mark of 'I See You' doesn't have any poison or attack. At first glance, it's just meaningless magic that has no effect. It's common for cosmetics to have a little bit of 'magic spell' in it. There was also a nail polish shop with magic spells that was produced by a wizard cosmetic planner."

"That exists?" Even Y/n was stunned by the information.

"Idia-Kun and Ortho-Kun have overlooked my Unique Magic as it seems familiar to those." Rook explained briefly.

"Amazing! But it's still a scary magic..." Epel muttered out. "Which means the person who was marked by Rook-San wouldn't notice it themselves.... I guess?"

"Wait- is that how you manage to send all those poems to me at random around the school with your arrows and flowers? You used your Unique Magic under my nose? Impressive." Y/n mumbled out.

"Fufufu. My apologies, Mademoiselle." Rook chuckled out. "An unexpected power outage on this 'Land of Grief' that have the latest technology. Vil and the others should be waiting for the tests to be completed so that they can return to the school tomorrow... Maybe there is some trouble happening in the main office."

'I have a bad feeling about this.' Y/n thought to herself.

"Ortho-Kun told us this place was a training facility for the staff of 'S.T.Y.X'." Rook walked over to the door and gave it a firm knock.

"Rook-San? Why are you checking every part of the door?" Epel asked.

"Found it! It's the Emergency Door Lock.  We just need to push this...!" Rook and Epel gave a hard shove but it was tight.

"It's an Emergency Door! How is it locked down super tightly!?" Epel waved his hands at the Door frustrated.

"Let me try." Y/n said to Rook. Rook was hesitant at first, but then again... Rook stepped aside as Y/n took a deep breath in.

"Alright." Y/n hummed out. And with one swift movement, she kicked open the door. "HAA!" (A/n: Imagine the Drunk Yor Kick at Loid.)

"It's open!" Epel said in awe.

"Weekend training with Vargas and Jack paid off!" Y/n proudly said.

"The training facility is not a place to restrain the experiment Subject, right? In other words, I thought that maybe we can open the door from the inside during an emergency.... It seems like I was right about it." Rook chuckled softly. "Anyway, we should head to the Main Office now. I hope nothing happens, but I still feel uneasy about this. Epel-Kun, Y/n-San. Please follow behind me." Rook said to the two as Hooty and Owlbert stay inside Y/n's sleeve.

"Hai." Epel and Y/n nodded as they venture further into the Facility. It took them a while, but they've reached the HQ Entry of S.T.Y.X.

"Wow... This building looks really bug when we see it up close." Epel gawked at the large building that towers over them.

"We managed to arrive here without getting caught by anyone...." Rook muttered out as he looks around. "How can we get inside the building?"