💀Phantom Tests: Part 26💀

3rd POV
"YOU GUYS CAN GO BACK TOMORROW SO CAN YOU PLEASE STAY QUIET FOR A WHILE!?!?!?!?!?" Idia screamed out. Suddenly, blaring red lights and loud siren alarms was heard.

"This is 1300, we will start the test for Subject ROS-859A, SUS-3320B." An Announcer said through the speakers. Everyone in the room froze. "Unfreeze the cage of the Phantom now. To ensure the safety of the staff, all the doors inside the building will be locked until the tests are over. If you're still moving inside the building, please return to your district area immediately."

The hallways outside soon we're separated by barriers with an eerie red light. The doors to all the rooms were locked. No one's gonna be able to leave or enter any of the rooms until the tests were finished.

".... It's the tests for the A Class Phantoms today, it might take some time." Idia mumbled out. "For that reason, you guys can't get out of this room for two to three hours, just do anything you want to pass the time."

"EHHHHHHH!?"

"Hey. As I said yesterday, this place is not a human medical center." Idia muttered out with a small sigh. "Didn't you hear the announcement just now? They said they will release the dangerous phantom from 'Tartaros' temporarily for data collection. And they will start the tests for it. Even though we have the defense system of 'Cerberus System', it doesn't mean trouble won't occur. That's why everyone stays in their room until the tests are over just in case something happens."

"I understand most of the matter, hut.... What is a 'Tartaros'?" Vil asked.

"Ah, sorry. I talk like I'm talking to the staff." Idia mumbled out.

"'Tartaros' is the name of the prison built in the underground 'STYX' Main Office." Ortho said, beginning to explain what Tartaros is. "The number of subjects there is usually more than ten thousand."

"T-TEN THOUSAND!?" The Guys couldn't comprehend the amount of Phantoms there are sealed away.

"I know you said that you guys have kept the phantom from all over the world.... But k didn't expect that much..." Vil stuttered out.

"'Tartaros' was built in the 'Age of the Gods' when the first head of the Shroud Family became the Keeper of the Land of Grief." Idia explained briefly. "Since then, the Charons have been collecting subjects from all over the world, so that's why...."

"From 'The Age of the Gods'? If so, ten thousand is not that many." Leona muttered out.

"Well, many of them disappear as time passes." Idia explained. "However, some powerful phantoms are still there after living more than a 1000 years."

"Continue existing in this world in the form of a monster that's full of hatred.... How horrifying it is." Vil hummed out.

"The phantoms kept in 'S.T.Y.X' are divided into 12 groups by the level of danger." Ortho added. "And the more dangerous the subject is, they will be kept as a deeper level. The A Class that was announced earlier is also the individual that we must look out for. But they are usually frozen in a firm cage, so you don't have to be scared! Not only that, our father made the base, and there's also the defense system called 'Cerberus System' that my brother made six years ago. It's safe and secure even if something happens!"

"A defense system that was made by White Radish Sprouts?" Leona couldn't believe it.

"I feel even uneasy with it...." Vil muttered out.

"Wait, why!?" Ortho yelped out. "The 'Cerberus System' is amazing! It's suitable to be named as 'Cerberus', which is the legendary guard dog of the underworld because it has a high degree of perfection! Not just 'Tartaros', it can also cover all the security of this island, even during an emergency, if there's no one here, the three brains will decide the best way to deal with the enemy-" (A/n: Ortho went full on Idia Mode in explaining.)

"Ah- Ortho, stop. I don't think they are interested in that story." Idia said to Ortho, clearly embarrassed and flustered. "Ahem! That's why... So please give up and spend your time quietly in This room..... Bye, I'll go now..."

"Why are you trying to leave on your own, Idia-San?" Azul huffed out. "I haven't told you to provide something that we can spend the time with."

"That's right. I won't tell you to give me a treadmill, but I at least want a yoga mat." Vil nodded.

"I would like to have the reference books and Grimoires that are useful for learning...." Riddle added.

"By the way... I was able to watch a movie in the room that was provided for me last night, can we watch it on this monitor?" Jamil asked.

"The time will pass if you just take a quick nap." Leona said, flopping down on one of the couches in the room, almost immediately falling asleep.

"Taking a long nap can mess up your sleep schedule. You won't be able to sleep at night, Leona." Vil said to the Lion. (A/n: this is Leona we're talking about. Other than Silver, he can fall asleep anytime, anywhere.)

"You don't have to worry. I fall asleep easily." Leona said with a smirk, looking up at Vil.

"Haa.... Do you have to talk back everytime like that?" Vil sighed out.

".... Brother." Ortho tugged on Idia's sleeve. "If we keep these people in the same room for three hours, the probability of this situation into a conflict is more than 87%."

"Even if I give them what they want to avoid it, just by having them in the same space and they will still fight with each other no matter what. It might become a multi conflict end..." Idia mumbled softly. "A peaceful way to spend the time that can be done by a certain number of people...." (A/n: Lemme guess. Zero, right?)

"Oh! What about a board game?" Ortho suggested. "The number of players is five or more, and the rules are not that difficult either.... Maybe 'Magical Life Game' is the best choice?"

"Wait! If we play board games with these people..." Idia stammered out. "It is highly possible that the dice roll will cause a rage and it will eventually develop into a fight."

"I-Indeed." Ortho stuttered softly. "Other than battle, something that's simple to do.... Ah! What about computer games? I have the feature that allows me to download the games online. If it's not a competitive game, there might be no conflict." (A/n: with the amount of ego and cockiness in the room, I think they'll make even a simple game into a competitive one.)

"E-Ehh~.... But I don't think they are interested in games at all...." Idia mumbled out.

"If they didn't want it then we should think of another plan! Failure is the key to success!" Ortho said to Idia, reassuringly.

"No, but..." It was too late.

"ATTENTION, PLEASE!" Ortho had already set the plan into motion.

"W-Wait- Ortho!" Idia stuttered out in a panic. All eyes were on them.

"From now on, we have to spend around 3 hours in the same place. So I suggest playing computer games!"

To Be Continued~