💀 What's Happening...?: Part 8💀

3rd POV
"They are Special Police Unit, 'Charon'." Idia muttered out.

"Special Police Unit.....? Cha..... What?" Azul was confused about what's happening.

"'Charon', it's a specialized Police Unit under 'S.T.Y.X Organization'." Idia explained briefly. "Anyway, you should hand out your Magical Pen and out your hands behind your head."

"By following my brother's advice.... Your injury rate will decrease by around 87%." Ortho said to Azul.

".... A-Alright." Azul sighed in defeat.

"The Target shows no sign of resistance, please come with me." One of the Watchers mumbled out.

"........................ Haa~ Excuse me, don't you think you are too violent? You will definitely get sued one day." Idia sighed out, shaking his head disappointedly. "First of all, you are dealing with a rational human being this time, not 'Phanthom'. You should have talked with us first...."

"...... It is prohibited to talk about the plan of operation." One of the Watchers mumbled out to Idia.

"Ah, here it is again, the Prohibited Matters." Idia muttered.

"Idia-Sama, the Main Office requested you to return to the 'S.T.Y.X' Headquarters." Another Watcher mumbled out.

"Huh? I have to go too? Where's mom and dad?" Idia asked, his eyes wide.

"Statements regarding the current location of the members are prohibited." The Watcher mumbled out.

"Haa...." Idia sighed in defeat. "Kay... I mean, I understood. Let's go, Ortho. Come with me."

"Okay~ Brother." Ortho nodded.

"I-Idia-San, what does that mean!? Who exactly are you......!" Azul stammered.

"I'll explain that later. The best way to clear this sudden event is to not do anything." Idia said, turning to Azul. "..... Ah, I was going to upgrade the ranking of my favorite characters today.... This is the worst." (A/n: I felt this statement on a spiritual level.)

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

In the Headmaster's Office, Crowley and the Teachers gathered to discuss the situation that's happened on campus until more Watchers came barging in through the doors

"Who are you guys!? Who gave you permission to enter this campus?" Trein glared at them.

"We are 'Charon', a specialized Police Unit under 'S.T.Y.X' Organization." One of the Watchers answered. The Teachers were alarmed.

"'Charon' of 'S.T.Y.X'.......!?" Trein muttered out.

"The Headmaster of Night Raven Collage, Dire Crowley-Shi." One of the Watchers approached Crowley. "Please come with us."

"........ Okay, I'll follow you. Therefore, can you please don't attack my students?" Crowley mumbled out.

"We are allowed to take strong measures of the target shows the signs of resistance." The Watcher mumbled out.

".......... I hope nobody gets hurt." Crowley muttered out. "Mr. Trein, I'll leave the rest to you. And please, don't let anything happen to Y/n." (A/n: and then there's Y/n like "I beg to differ!")

"!! Headmaster.....!?" Trein couldn't believe what he was witnessing. "Please wait! What is happening right now.....!?" Not a word was said to Trein as they soon left with Crowley. "They're gone.... 'S.T.Y.X'..... Why would they come to Night Raven Collage......?" The Teachers started to talk over one another as Trein took a deep breath in. ".... No, it's not the time to think about this. Everyone stay quiet! Don't panic! We should check the safety of our students first. Teachers, please gather all the Dorm Leaders here."