🎃Harpy Y/n: Part 46🎃

3rd POV
"Fgna!" Grim jumped and stumbled into a bush with the two owls as they saw the Transformation started. A puff of smoke soon cleared as Y/n stood there clueless about her appearance.

"So? Did it work?" Y/n asked.

"It worked alright!" Hooty hooted out, using the Magic Crystal around his neck to summon a mirror. Y/n whistled, looking at herself.

"Ooo~ Mama like!" Y/n chuckled out, outstretching her wings. She is now Harpy Y/n. "Now then, let's have some fun~" (A/n: Harpy Y/n is similar looking to Eda's Harpy Form but add in a few personal touched to your liking if you want. Even change the colors a bit.)

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"Did you hear something?" The Girl hummed out, looking around the area.

"What'd you say?" The Boy looked towards the Girl after snapping a picture.

"I thought I heard an owl close by." The Girl muttered.

"Like what the girl said earlier, must be the Owl watching over the Statues." The Boy shrugged lightly.

"Hoo! Hoo!" Soon, Hooty and Owlbert swooped down from the Trees and landed on Hades' Statue.

"Oh look! There they are!" The Girl pointed at the Owls on the Statue.

"Aren't they the ones with the Ghosts we saw on Magicam?" The Boy mumbled out.

"You're right! Let's take a picture with them!" The Girl gasped lightly. "Hey little birdies. Come here and let's take a picture together!"

"Hoo..." Owlbert gave a glaring look at them.

"They look made." The Boy muttered.

"It's fine! We just want a pic-"

"You have disrespected the Great Seven!" Hooty huffed out as the Magicam Monsters jumped.

"It- It can talk!?" They yelped out.

"What do you mean? We've been taking pictures all along!" The Boy stuttered out.

"Look what you've done to my Masters!" Hooty growled out, pointing at the fallen Statue of Maleficent.

"It was an accident! We can put it back!" The Girl tried to reason but Hooty shook his head.

"You have read the signs, you have been given a warning, and yet you still ignored the rules!" Hooty flew high up where only his silhouette was seen in the light of the moon. A puff of smoke surrounded him and he was gone.

"I don't like this..." The Girl gulped nervously. A loud beastly screech was heard as the Magicam Monsters flinched. Blue wisps appeared, floating around the Statues and them, giving of an eerie blue glow.

"What's happening?" The Boy muttered out, frantically looking around.

"Humans these days are so arrogant. Where did that 'respect for your elders' go over the centuries?" A low growl was heard.

"Was that the Owl Lady?" The Girl stuttered out.

"Must be a prank from the students. Maybe it was just the Witch Girl who told us that story!" The Boy stuttered out, trying hard not to be scared, but the fear in his eyes was evident.

"In all my years of serving the Great Seven, you guys are the worst." They growled once again.

"What do we do!?" The Girl whisper-yelled at the Boy.

"I don't know!" The Boy whisper-yelled back.

"Now it's time to face your consequences!" Harpy Y/n swooped down from above and landed infront of the Magicam Monsters, eyes glowing yellow. "GAO!!!"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA IT'S THE OWL LADY!!!!" They screamed, scrambling on their feet as they turned on their heels to run but Harpy Y/n stood right infront of them.

"You're not going anywhere unless you have received your punishment!" Harpy Y/n growled, flying high into the air. The blue wisps grew into bright flames, making the Magicam Monsters shrink in their spot. "I'll make sure you'll never see the light of a new day EVER AGAIN!"

"KYAAAAAAA!!!!" The flames soon went out and the Magicam Monsters didn't wait to get out of Main Street as Y/n chased them down until they reached the gates.

"I'M SORRY FOR TUMBLING THE STATUE!!!" The Girl screamed out.

"I WON'T DISRESPECT THE GREAT SEVEN AGAIN!" The Boy added.

"WE WON'T EVER BREAK THE RULES AGAIN!! WE PROMISE!!" And with that, they were gone.

"Good riddance!" Harpy Y/n laughed victoriously.

"That was amazing!" Hooty hooted out, flying down with Grim on his back.

"How's that for fire! Nyahahaha!" Grim smirked confidently, landing on Y/n's shoulder.

"What a rush!" Y/n chuckled. "That felt AMAZING! I never felt so alive before! Is this how Ancestor Eda felt when she transforms into Harpy Eda?"

"You're beaming with excitement." Hooty hooted out with a smile.

"We should probably get back to Main Street and fix the Statues a bit before heading home." Y/n pointed behind her with her thumb as they nodded. "This Harpy Form is so strong! I should've used this Potion before during our battles with Overblotted Students."

"Would've been easier if you asked me." Hooty sighed out.

"PFT- true." Y/n chuckled as they reached Main Street.

".... Oi.... Oi! Oi! Y/n!!!" Y/n's ears flicked.

"Did you hear that?" Y/n mumbled.

"Look!" Grim pointed at the figures running towards them.

"It's the guys!" Hooty hooted out.

"And the Ghosts too!" Grim added.

"Oi, Y/n!" Ace huffed out. "We heard a bunch of screaming and-...." They went silent as soon as they saw Y/n.

"I'm guessing that Transformation Potion I have you worked alright." M/n chuckled out.

"Yeep! Got the last Magicam Monsters running out of the gates. Of course, I had some help." Y/n glances at her critter companions who smiled confidently.

"Did they trash the Great Seven Statues again?" Jamil mumbled out with a sigh.

"Unfortunately." Y/n sighed.

"We'll help you clean this mess up!" Kalim beamed.

"You guys don't have to." Y/n stuttered softly.

"But we want to. Can't have you do all the heavy lifting." Ruggie said with a grin as they soon got to work.

".... They're just doing this because you guys are here." Y/n deadpanned at her Ghostly Family.

"Maybe, but they're good boys. Messy, loud, arrogant, but good boys." Diamant mumbled out as the rest of the Ghosts nodded.

"Geez, how heavy are these Statues." Jack huffed out as he, Leona, Sebek, and Silver tried to lift the Statue of Maleficent off the ground.

"Hold on, I got it." Y/n walked over to them.

"No need, we've got th-" Jack was stopped mid sentence as Y/n picked up the Statue easily off the ground and Gently placed it down on it's base.

"I should stop underestimating this woman." Leona muttered to himself. Tomorrow will be the Halloween party. Hopefully, their hard work pays off in the end.

To Be Continued~

A/n
Fighting off Writer's Block and got this Chapter. It may be Short but THAT'S OKAY! So close to finishing this event before the Main Story continues. And look at that! So close to 100 Chaps!