💮The Diasomnias: Part 5💮

3rd POV
A few weeks had passed since their first interactions with one another and everything was going surprisingly smoothly. But there were some.... Complications.

"Hello kitten~" A Savanaclaw resident said to M/n. There were a bunch of them surrounding the girl.

"What's a pretty little thing like you doing here?" Another purred.

"I'm heading to the library. And now if you excuse me, I have to meet with my friends." M/n tried to get pass them but one grabbed hold of her arm.

"Hey now. What's the rush? Come play with us for a bit more." One of them said.

"No. Now let go of me." M/n tried to pull her arm way but couldn't.

"We're not done with you just yet." One laughed.

"Let me go!" M/n shouted.

"Oh~ we have a fighter here boys." The leader purred.

"This'll be fun." Another added.

"Someone! Help me!" M/n screamed and soon, someone came.

"Oi! Leave her alone." They twisted their heads to the person. It was F/n, and he was pissed.

"Ha! The scrawny little lizard boy is here." The leader laughed.

"Beat it kid. We're busy here." One of the Savanaclaw residents said to F/n.

"I'm not leaving until you release her this instant." F/n said to them.

"Don't make us laugh." One said to F/n.

"Or what? Call a teacher?" The leader mocked. The place soon got tensed.

"In the castle.... Strike fear into their hearts.... Protect. Attack. Roar." F/n mumbled. In his hand was his Magical Pen. His eyes turned a glowing green.

"What the hell is this guy doing...?" One of the Savanaclaw's whispered.

"Is he... Using his Unique Magic?" Another added.

"Wait what?" One of them whimpered. The leader gulped in fear. And soon....

"[Dragon's Keep!!]"

A large spirit of a dragon appeared as it roared at the Savanaclaw's. They froze.

"Now run." F/n said with an intense glare.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH---!!!!" The Savanaclaw's screamed as they ran for their lives, leaving a shocked M/n. Not in fear, but in awe.

"Are you alright?" F/n asked as the dragon disappeared.

"That... Was.... AMAZING!!" M/n beamed. "Was that your Unique Magic?! That was so cool! You were so cool! My heart is still beat super fast!" F/n blushed a bit by her compliments but shook it off. "Thank you!"

"You're... Welcome." F/n bashfully mumbled. "I'm glad your safe. N-Now come on, the others are waiting." Grabbing her hand, he lead her to the library. "Be careful next time."

"Sorry about that." M/n said, gripping his hand slightly.

"It's fine. Just be more alert with your surroundings more. Men are wolves so you should be more careful. Special in an all boys school." F/n said to M/n.

"How do I know that you're not a wolf yourself?" M/n said to F/n.

"Because I take my respect women juice that's what." F/n jokingly answered, rolling his eyes at the girl.

"Pfft-hahaha." M/n laughed a bit. "Alright, alright I believe you Prince Charming."

"!?" F/n went red. "Since when did I earn that nickname?!"