💀Stage Clear: Part 43💀

3rd POV
"We have to open that cage, right? Then I'll use my Magic....!" Epel confidently said but Rook interrupted him.

"No! There might be a fierce Phantom inside, so please leave it to me." Rook said to Epel.

"But..." Epel muttered out.

"Oya, Epel-Kun. Have you forgotten our promise?" Rook said to Epel.

"... Okay. I'll follow your instructions." Epel sighed out.

"Ara, how obedient you are. What kind of promise was it? Tell me about it later." Vil said, finding the interaction between Rook and Epel interesting.

"Oui! Now, show yourself." Rook aimed his Magical Pen at one of the boxes as blast it with some magic. It opened in an instant. And out comes a feral Phantom.

"We've got a fierce Phantom!" Y/n yelped out as the Phantom blasts a blob of Blot towards her way. The battle begins.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

With a final blow to the Phantom, it soon melted away in the River. Everyone paused to catch their breaths for a bit.

"Epel-Kun, can you help me find the ID Card?" Rook said, turning to Epel.

"Okay." Epel nodded as he and Rook look inside the container. "Ah... Only the lock of the cage is destroyed... How did he aim accurately at such a small thing? That's amazing."

"Never underestimate the eyes of a Hunter." Y/n mumbled out.

"You've got that right." Epel hummed out. Epel looks around the container but it was empty. "Uhm, the ID Card... Rook-San, it's not here."

"Me too, I didn't find anything similar to that." Rook hummed out as he and Epel turn back to Vil and Y/n who waited patiently.

"I see. Then let's keep moving." Vil nodded.

"Yes!/Yeah." Epel and Rook said in unison as they select the next box to look into.

"Hmm... Try this one, in the river." Y/n pointed to the box as Epel nodded.

"Hmph! Ha!" Epel aimed at the box and blasted it with a bit of magic. But the cage wouldn't open. "Ugh, the cage won't open. I know it's solid because there's a monster inside....! Alright, I must succeed next time...!" The container finally opened.

"Epel! If you go all out from the beginning, you will get exhausted in the middle. Without rushing, we should do it more efficiently...." Vil said to Epel.

"GRRR...!!"

"Did we forget that there's a PHANTOM INSIDE THE CAGE!?" Y/n yelps out as she managed to use a bubble to get Vil and Epel out of the Phantom's reach.

"Vil, Epel-Kun, let's talk later!" Rook said to the two as he and Y/n stand infront of them.

"Yes, lets silence the noisy Phantom!" Vil hummed out. The battle was a little longer than expected.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

As they watch the Phantom melt away in the river, they let out a sigh of relief.

"That Phantom must've had some serious anger issues. Those blasts were a lot stronger with each release." Y/n mumbled out.

"Looks like the Phantom just doesn't have an ID Card either." Rook muttered out as he look into the container and found nothing.