🎃First Day Of Halloween Week: Part 10🎃

3rd POV
"The monster that captivates the others. It's a vampire." Vil said, putting his hand on his hips. "I'm always beautiful. But today I'm different than usual."

"Different?" Jack and Y/n muttered out. The two took a closer look on Vil. Somehow, they felt a bit more intimidated by him.

"Now that you mention it..." Y/n gulped.

"You look more dangerous than usual." Jack added. "How should I say this... It's so powerful that it feels like we will lose once we avert our eyes."

"That's right! My makeup today is different than usual." Vil nodded. "The eyeshadow is dark and wide. It gives the impression that the people who look at my eyes will feel like they're prey that can't escape from me. I didn't apply any blush, instead I used contouring to highlight the shape of my cheek. This dark lipstick describes the night, all the people will be attracted to my whisper. The costume is made of the classical gobelin and frill, this is the best production of a high-class gothic horror... We're aiming for a decadent beauty. It's a costume that'll give chills go the other people. This is the combination of horror and beauty... Don't you think this is the theme that suits Halloween the most?"

"Hehe. I like this makeup too." Epel giggled out. "It looks scary and powerful. I look stronger than any ghosts!" Epel soon gave a smirk.

"Epel, your pose has no elegance." Vil said to Epel with a small sigh.

"Uh... Yes." Epel stuttered out as he soon straighten out his posture.

"It is said that a vampire won't reflect on a mirror." Rook said. "Not being able to see your beautiful self, what a tragedy it is!"

"Yeah. I can't bear it if I couldn't see myself in the mirror." Vil agrees with Rook. "That's why I think this is the theme that suits the Mirror Chamber. It's the perfect story for a Vampire."

"Without adding anything to the venue, the beauty of realities... I've learned something new!" Jack muttered out.

"You always learn something new everyday." Hooty mumbled out.

"It won't be persuasive if the dorm that decorates this is not Pomefiore, since they're the only dorm that are fastidious about beauty." Cater commented.

"Since the visitors are not allowed to take a picture of the Mirror Chamber, we put the sign of "No Photography". That's the only thing we added." Epel said, explaining briefly to everyone.

"The Mirror Chamber is the center place of our campus. When we're in charge of stamping, we will also act as guards." Rook said. Crowley gave a nod of approval.

"How wonderful. The Dakr Mirror must've been very happy after seeing everyone taking good care of it!" Crowley said happily. The Mirror however wasn't really as happy as Crowley. "Look! He's so happy!"

"Does that count as being happy?" Malleus asked.

"Maybe he is the shy type that won't show his smile when he's happy, I guess." Lilia chuckled out. The Mirror said nothing and just has a blank expression on its face.

"... Alright then. Now we have looked at the stamp rally venue of all seven dorms." Crowley soon focused his attention to everyone. "The preparation of all dorms for Halloween is perfect." Everyone was happy and mostly proud of what they have achieved to accomplish. They all have the look of confidence on their faces. "Tomorrow is Sunday, since it's the weekend, there might be a lot of customers. Lets make this the best Halloween. Happy Halloween!"

"Happy Halloween!!" Everyone cheered out happily. Chuckles and smiles were all around. Soon enough, they all left the Mirror Chamber, but Y/n had to check on something real quick.