🎃Mummies Of The Sea: Part 37🎃

3rd POV
"Calm down. We must put it back to the tank..." Azul said to the two Magicam Monsters. Suddenly, the lights all turned off as the room succumbed into darkness.

"Kyaa! Wait, what!? Lights out!?" One of the Boys yelped out. The lights turned back on as Floyd was nowhere to be seen.

"Ah! The Mermaid is gone!" Azul yelped out.

"No way.... It was right there just now!" One of the Boys gulped nervously.

"We're too late..." Azul muttered out.

"It must have escaped, it wanted to aim for us in darkness!" One of the Octavinelle Residents said.

"Let's get out of this room at once. We will turn into Mummies..." Azul muttered out.

"Ugh... Uh...." Suddenly, a loud groaning noise was heard, making everyone go stiff.

"W-What is this noise!?" One of the Boys stuttered out.

"It sounds like a growling...." The other Boy muttered. The lights turned off once again.

"UWAAHHHHH!!!!!!" The sound of Azul screaming was heard as the lights flickered back on. Azul was nowhere to be seen.

"D-Dorm Leader!!" The two Octavinelle Residents stuttered out in panic.

"He's going to become a Mummy! Someone please call the teachers over!" One of the Octavinelle Residents shouted. "Please call the other Dorms over too! We couldn't de with this......!"

"Eh! H-Huh!? A-Anyway, please let us go!" One of the Boys stuttered out to the Octavinelle Residents.

"It's so painful.... Water.... Give me water....." A voice crocked out before the lights flickered off again.

"UWAH!!! No, I don't want to become a Mummy! Help me~~~~!!!!" The Two Octavinelle Residents shouted before a loud crash of glass was heard in the dark room.

"The lights are out again! I can't see anything! What is happening!?" One of the Boys stuttered out.

"I've had enough! It's your fault for using the Selfie Stick in the first place!" The other Boy shouted to the Boy.

"You are the one who told me it's okay to use it! You shouldn't put the blame on me!" The Boy shouted back at the other Boy. The lights flickered on once again, to the two Boys' relief.

"Human.... It's human....." Someone groaned out. Suddenly, Azul and Jade popped up as they seemed to be floating in mid air, wearing their costumes as the two Boys shook in fear seeing them all Mummified.

"This pain and thirst.... I'll let you guys suffer it too!!" Jade said with a dead look on his face.

"KYAAAA!!!" One of the Boys screamed.

"I-IT'S THE MUMMY! IT'S REAL!!" The other Boy yelped out stuttering.

"Uh... Ugh..." Azul groaned lightly, catching the attention of the two Boys.

"It's the people just now! He turned into a Mummy too!" One of the Boys yelped out, taking a step back and away from the Mummified Students.

"Eh, wait... The one that stands beside him is...." The other Boy muttered out, not realizing that it's Jade and not Floyd.

"Hmm... Thank you for breaking my seal." Jade said to the two Boys.

"He has the same face with the Mermaid! Does that mean, he is the Evil Spirit of the Mermaid!?" One of the Boys gulped nervously, taking a couple of steps back. "H-Help me. Hey you, please help us escape!"

"Ugh.... Uh...." Azul only responded with groans and grunts.

"It's useless. He is my puppet now. He will do everything as I wished." Jade said to the two Boys. "Right?" Jade turned to Azul with a grin on his face.