💮To The Savannah: Part 16💮

3rd POV
"I think here's good enough for the Mirror Jump." Aether said as the group arrived in an open area.

"Looks good to me." Zaphyer nodded. "Let's get to the Land Of Lamination."

"Right." F/n nodded as he pulled out the small hand mirror out of his pocket.

"At least I now know how they travel everywhere so fast." King muttered out.

"Amazing, isn't it?" Diamant said.

"Not gonna lie, it is." King said.

"I'm curious. Why exactly do we have to walk to some point if we could just Mirror Jump anyway?" M/n asked.

"Well, magic isn't always powerful. Plus, we're still learning how to use magic, so it's still limited for us, even mom and dad has to walk a few miles just to Mirror Jump." F/n said to M/n.

"Oh, okay. I see." M/n mumbled out.

"So, F/n. Should we get going?" Aether said as F/n nods as a response.

"Mirror, Mirror in my hand. Take us to a far away land!" Just like before, the mirror glowed brightly, flew out of F/n's hand and grew into a full length mirror.

"Holy teacups!" King gasped.

"Told ya so!" M/n chuckled out.

"Take us to the Land Of Lamination." Zaphyer said. The mirror flashed a blue fire before it showed the Land Of Lamination. "Let's go!" Soon enough, the twins jumped into the mirror, disappearing to the other side.

"Welp! You only live once! Geronimo!!" King howled out enthusiastically while Diamant followed behind him.

"Let's go?" F/n said, turning to M/n. M/n then grabbed his hand and smiled.

"Let's go!" With that, they soon transported to the Land Of Lamination.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"I-Is it okay to open my eyes now?" M/n asked.

"Yup." F/n said. M/n slowly opened her eyes and saw the Blackstone pathway, leading to the Land Of Lamination.

"Holy Muffins." M/n mumbled.

"Everyone. Welcome to the Land Of Lamination." The twins said. Suddenly, the wind was pushing them to walk towards the homeland. Swallowing the lump in their throats, they slowly approached the town covered in blacks and blues.

"Jeez... This place really does give me the heebie-jeebies." King shivered. The guys in the group nodded but for M/n...

"I like this place!"

•   •   •

"What?" The guys blurted out.

"It gives the sense of Halloween for me." M/n lightly shrugged.

"A girl is braver than us. That's a new low." King whispered.

"Hey! For your information, I see the silver lining in the darkness ahead." M/n said to them. "It helps to be optimistic about things, ya know."

"Ah, noted." They muttered out.

"....ey... Hey... Hey!!" They turned their heads to the direction of the voice. They saw a familiar figure running to them.

"Fritz! Hey!" King waved hi to their friend.

"Yo!" Another male said smiling at the group as Fritz joined them, his luggage in hand.