💀GRIM!?: Part 2💀

3rd POV
"Magic Crystals are created after a gem absorbs all the magic power around it." Crowley said, explaining the origins of Magic Crystals. "And therefore, it's not strange to see a blot turning into a crystal. Even so, I have never seen a real black crystal before. The case of Overblot is extremely rare, it wouldn't happen that often..... But still......." (A/n: Unless you have a school full of kids who needs serious therapy!!)

"We've encountered there "Extremely Rare" cases a few times..." Y/n mumbled out.

"Hey, Headmaster. Are you trying to say that.... The black crystal is the one that increases the harmful effects of the blot... Am I right about that?" Ace asked.

"Yes." Crowley simply answered.

"grim had eaten quite a lot of Black Crystals, the magic power might have already affected him." Ace said, remembering those times where Grim ate those Crystals.

"Did the crystal cause him to act violently.....?" Deuce muttered in fear.

"........ I can't confirm any of your statements for now. Even hough Grim could communicate with us, he's still a monster." Crowley said. This caused Y/n's eyes to glow in anger. "Perhaps the violent Grim is his true self. The festival will continue tomorrow. We can't leave a dangerous monster that just attacked someone on the outside."

"A dangerous monster!? How can you say that!?" Deuce shouted, rising up from his seat. He wasn't the only one angry from what Crowley had said about Grim.

"I didn't want to suspect him either." Crowley said. "I allowed him to enroll in he school because I trusted him. But well...... Depending on how serious the situation is, he might not be able to stay in this school anymore."

"Huh? Do you mean......" Ace muttered.

"In any case, I have to gather all the Dorm Leaders, we need to capture Grim immediately." Crowley soon rose from his chair.

"N-No!" Deuce and Hooty stuttered out.

"You can't-!" Y/n shouted, rising to her feet and dropping her journal and pen on the floor.

"Please let me excuse myself-"

"You can't take Grim away!" Y/n blocked Crowley's path.

"I am your Headmaster, and it's my duty to protect the safety of my students." Crowley said to Y/n as the girl glared daggers into his masked eyes. "This is for your own protection. Y/n, don't forget to lock the doors and windows! And both of you, go back to your dorm!....... It's about time for them to come."

".... What does he mean by 'Them'?" Y/n muttered to herself.

"Huh?" Ace hummed. He too heard what Crowley had said.

"It's nothing. Ah, I have many things to do......" And with that, Crowley has left Ramshackle Dorm as the room goes silent. The silence has never been this loud. Ace decided to break it.

"The Headmaster sid Grim might not be able to stay on this campus depending on the situation...." Ace said, recalling what Crowley had said. "Does that mean they will get rid of him after labelling him as a monster?"

"This will only happen to Grim only... I mean, I know he is mean, impatient, and selfish-"

"Is there a 'But' in this sentence, Deuce?" Hooty glared.

"But I'm sure he would never hurt Y/n and other people without any reason!" Deuce stuttered out. "....... I'm sure he wouldn't.......... maybe......"

"Hey, don't scare us like that." Ace huffed out. "Well, he is indeed a monster and a beast. If he roams around the town, it will definitely cause a huge commotion on the street. I agree with everything the Headmaster said just now."