Chapter 1

"At the beginning of the universe, the fusion of Yin and Yang gave rise to the creation of myriad things, extending endlessly. The Yin and Yang energies traverse the expanse of space and cosmos, condensing countless principles, known as the origin of all things.

In the deep, deep night, the sky suddenly burst with stars as numerous as the grains of sand in the Ganges, shining brightly and twinkling freely.

Amidst this moonlit night, a young man poses in a strange posture for practicing martial arts, calmly gazing ahead. Maintaining such a posture was an extremely tiring task, yet the young boy's face remained incredibly composed, giving the impression that he wasn't squatting but rather lounging in a chair.

Suddenly, a faint rustling sound reached the young boy's ears. It wasn't the sound of wind blowing leaves; instead, it was the sound of someone or some creature approaching with extremely light footsteps.

The mountain was covered with towering trees that seemed to require several people to encircle them, forming a true ancient forest. However, despite its age, this forest, even during the scorching summer days, had very few wild animals descending from the mountain to cause trouble.

The young boy, still in a horse-riding position, listened carefully, and after a moment, a faint smile appeared on his face.

"Er, come out."

With the young boy's soft call, another slightly younger boy immediately jumped out from behind a large tree.

"Your hearing is really good. Once again, you've discovered me."

These two boys are descendants of the Zhou family in Zhou Family Village at the foot of the mountain.

The older one, who was still in a horse-riding stance, is Zhou Yi, the sixth in line among the third generation of the Zhou family. The younger one is Zhou Er, the ninth in line. Even under the moonlit night, they continue to diligently practice their skills."

Even though they were only eleven or twelve years old, they had already begun to receive the elite education provided by the village for all young disciples.

As one of the legitimate sons of the Zhou family, Zhou Yi and Zhou Er both possessed excellent talents. Although their talents were not enough to make them stand out among the third generation of the family, they were not inferior to others by much.

Zhou Er leaped out from behind the big tree, suddenly crouching down and exerting force with his feet. Like lightning, he sprinted towards Zhou Yi, with his hands crossed over his chest. Taking advantage of the forward momentum, just before coming into contact with Zhou Yi, he forcefully thrust himself forward.

Despite being only eleven years old, the power and speed of this sprint were not to be underestimated.

However, Zhou Yi in front of him merely smiled slightly and casually extended both hands, gently tapping his powerful fist.

"Ouch..."

Zhou Er let out a scream as his body uncontrollably spun half a circle in mid-air, landing forcefully on the ground.

In an instant, the soil flew everywhere, especially Zhou Er, who was the main instigator, clutching his wrist in pain.

Zhou Yi shook his head slightly, noticing that he had also been splattered with some dirt, which further frustrated him.

"Er, why did you use that move again? These are the clothes I'm going to change into tomorrow. Now they'll need to be cleaned."

"Hehe, I just wanted to give it another try," Zhou Er said, shaking his wrist. Although he possessed considerable strength and had even reached a certain level of Internal energy, his physical development was still incomparable to that of an adult. Although he wouldn't get injured from the collision, experiencing pain in the short term was inevitable.