Chapter 112

Zhengtong County City is a bustling city, though not as immense as the grand Windward City of fire crow Kingdom, nor adorned with magnificent city walls. However, when compared to the county city of Taicang County, it thrives countless times over.

Ever since the fallout between the brothers Yuan Zeyu and Yuan Zewei on the occasion of the Yuan family's banquet, their relationship plummeted to freezing point. Without hesitation, Yuan Zeyu ordered the expulsion of the eldest branch from the Yuan family estate and reclaimed control over the management of the city's shops.

Initially, it was expected that the Fan family would immediately come to Yuan Zewei's defense. But to everyone's surprise, five consecutive days passed without any action from the Fan family. Even Yuan Zewei and his cohorts left the Yuan family estate, their whereabouts unknown, as if vanished without a trace.

Such an eerie turn of events only served to make Yuan Zeyu increasingly suspicious and paranoid.

However, after several days of residing in the Yuan household, Zhou Yi and Zhou Yitian grew bored and proposed a visit to the county city. Naturally, Yuan Zeyu had no objection to this request。

As for Zhou Quanxin, the formidable expert at the tenth level of internal energy, he remained in the Yuan household, keeping watch.

Accompanied by Yuan Lixuan , Zhou Yi and his companions arrived at the outskirts of the county city. Neither of them were truly naive country bumpkins; both Zhou Yi and Zhou Yitian had previously ventured far from Taicang County and had at least seen cities comparable to this one.

However, the splendor of the county city still exceeded their imaginations.

Especially in front of several city gates, neatly arranged stalls lined the streets. Merchants at the stalls shouted at the top of their lungs, wearing smiles on their faces as they eagerly enticed customers with their wares.

Although these people may shout loudly, they are extremely disciplined, and even those at a distance do not hinder the movement of merchants and pedestrians through the city gates. Not only is this true for Taicang County, but even in the outskirts of Yingfeng City, similar measures are absent. From this, it is evident that the city's administrators have indeed devoted great efforts.

"Big Brother Yitian, the county city lies ahead," Yuan Lixuan respectfully said, "Within the county city, there are many exciting places and numerous famous landmarks. Whatever places you both wish to visit, just give the command, and I will ensure you are taken there."

During these past few days, Zhou Yitian had been staying with the young scions of the Yuan family. Since they were all young men, it was natural for them to engage in spirited battles.

No one dared to provoke Zhou Quanxin, rumored to possess ten levels of inner strength, but they were less inclined to go easy on Zhou Yitian, his biological son.

However, despite being only twenty-four years old, Zhou Yitian was a true expert who had reached the seventh level of inner strength within five years. Moreover, three years ago, he was motivated by the eccentric Zhou Yi, pushing him to train even harder than before.

Among all the Yuan family members under the age of thirty, there were no experts with the seventh level of inner strength. Therefore, challenging Zhou Yitian would inevitably have only one outcome.

After Zhou Yi defeated everyone, the younger generation of the Yuan family instantly respected him, and their attitudes became deferential.

As for Zhou Yi, he didn't even make a move because everyone's attention was captivated by Zhou Yitian. The only ones who had some knowledge of Zhou Yi's background, Yuan Zeyu and his father, remained tight-lipped, as if they were unaware.