Chapter 115

The towering mountains were shrouded in clouds and mist, giving off a mysterious and unfathomable aura. Golden Forest Country was one of the Northwestern countries, and Zhengtong County was situated closer to the western region, just a few miles away from a stretch of continuous mountains.

Zhou Yi had long observed the terrain and, after lifting the Wenli Stone bed, he dashed towards the high mountains. The true qi within his body circulated ceaselessly, and the profound mysteries of the Great Strength Technique were pushed to their limits. With each step he took on the ground, he felt a connection to the vast earth, able to draw upon its power to replenish the consumed true qi.

Attempting to lift a heavy bed made of several thousand kilograms was a challenge that even peak acquired experts could attempt, especially when their inner strength was pushed to the extreme. They might barely succeed.

However, to achieve what Zhou Yi did, swiftly running with such a burden, was beyond anyone's reach. Yuan Chengzhi and the others couldn't fathom how Zhou Yi accomplished such a feat, which led them to attribute it to his innate divine power.

As for Zhou Quanxin and Zhou Yitian, their relationship with Yi was extraordinary. In their memory, Yi wasn't known for being exceptionally strong, which left them in constant amazement. Yet, no matter how much they doubted, they couldn't possibly fathom that Zhou Yi had already reached the realm of Innate.

Indeed, if Zhou Yi hadn't reached the Innate realm, he wouldn't have been able to achieve his current level of ability. The Innate realm, especially coupled with the Earth Element of the Great Strength Technique circulating within him, established a mysterious connection between him and the earth beneath his feet, ensuring an unending flow of true qi.

The Yuan Estate was located on the outskirts of the county, carefully chosen during its construction to be a defensible position with the mountains as its backdrop. While Zhou Yi's remarkable feat of carrying the enormous bed drew attention and astonishment, he encountered few people as he delved deeper into the forested mountains.

As Zhou Yi ventured deeper into the mountains, the available paths gradually diminished, especially while carrying the massive Wenli Stone bed. It became increasingly difficult to find a smooth passage.

However, this obstacle didn't seem to trouble Zhou Yi in the slightest. He strode through the forest, not following a clear path, but gracefully maneuvering the stone bed, avoiding towering trees with each swing.

It was as if he had eyes on top of his head, able to perceive his surroundings and accurately gauge each step. Excitement surged within Zhou Yi, and a wordless smile appeared on his face.

Once his true qi reached such a level, his connection with the outside world grew significantly. It bestowed upon him a peculiar sensation of controlling the heavens and earth. It seemed that everything, even things unseen by his eyes, could form a complete picture in his mind, enabling him to make accurate judgments in advance.

Although he had experienced a similar feeling before today, the difference was vast compared to the present moment. This proved the saying that pressure is the driving force. If he weren't carrying such a huge stone bed through the forest, he might not have achieved this level of perception.

Finally, Zhou Yi arrived at a relatively flat area. He surveyed his surroundings with a full turn and expressed satisfaction with the terrain. With a gentle toss, he threw the stone bed onto the ground.

Zhou Yi's incredible mastery was beyond imagination. Although it seemed like he casually threw the stone bed, when the massive object landed, it remained stable without any signs of toppling over.

Glancing at the stone bed, Zhou Yi turned around and started walking. Without the burden of the bed this time, his running speed became even faster. In just a moment, he had already returned to the Yuan family estate.